Works Well & Tastes Great

Posted by Reviewer2088152 on Mar 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I enjoy that this is alcohol free and contains a combination of herbs to help strengthen the immune system. Usually, I have a couple of colds between Christmas and the end of March.... However not this season after taking this product! This product is fabulous tasting as well! It has a mild peppermint taste with a sweet honey after taste!

Wellness herbal resistance drops gets 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2811487 on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Has kept the sinus headaches from developing for me. Tastes great - kind of a berry/molasses/herb taste. Very mild, no side effects except healthiness.

No Acohol Version - hard to find

Posted by Reviewer3171694 on Oct 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent way to nip a cold in the bud...and without alcohol it doesn't taste bad.

Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer1933198 on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We always have some on hand and take this along when we travel.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2483408 on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

first sign of cold take 1 tsp every 4 hours and seems to help the cold, either knock it out totally, or lower the symptoms.

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3043038 on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

it is obviously difficult to evaluate a product like this, but wen I started to come down with a nasty cold last night, I tried it. I generally ahve a prety godo immune system anyhow, but this felt like ti ws going to eb a nasty one ( no oen can get me sick, liek my own family members :P . Anyhow, I had the dubious honor of trying this product out last night, and Id' say that this cold is only hitting me about half as hard as I would expect were I nto takign it. The liquid is a good value, and is seems to work, so I'm giving it 5 stars

great product

Posted by Reviewer1043978 on Dec 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Take this at the first sign of cold symptoms along with zinc.

Great if you don't like pills

Posted by Reviewer1207153 on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This liquid is the perfect alternative for those who don't like to take the tablets. It also seems to be more effective, which makes it preferable when the need is greater.

Works!

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I used this for my little girl when she had a cold and it knocked it out in a day or so. She was glad for the relief and was happy to take it.

Wellness Herbal

Posted by Reviewer2911466 on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

One of the best herbal remedies to help aleviate colds. Cuts down on the days that you might feel ill with one. Pleasant flavor as we just mix with water.