Wellness herbal resistance drops gets 5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Has kept the sinus headaches from developing for me. Tastes great - kind of a berry/molasses/herb taste. Very mild, no side effects except healthiness.

Works Well & Tastes Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I enjoy that this is alcohol free and contains a combination of herbs to help strengthen the immune system. Usually, I have a couple of colds between Christmas and the end of March.... However not this season after taking this product! This product is fabulous tasting as well! It has a mild peppermint taste with a sweet honey after taste!

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

first sign of cold take 1 tsp every 4 hours and seems to help the cold, either knock it out totally, or lower the symptoms.

Source Naturals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We always have some on hand and take this along when we travel.

No Acohol Version - hard to find

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent way to nip a cold in the bud...and without alcohol it doesn't taste bad.

Keeps the cold away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think this product helps my immune system to win the fights against cold and flu. The taste reminds me of After Eight :)

Herbal resistance formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product helped me to end my winter flu cycle, and the price was great.

Awesome

Posted by agnesdb on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Whenever I started feeling a bit under the weather, I take these drops to help boost my immune system, and have had noticeable effects. Taste is good too.

good chinese herbs

Posted by OlgaNovo on Mar 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Take it at a first sings of common cold. Tested on my colleagues))) It's works! Can't carry in bag(( Leakage in dropper...

great immune booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for years, and always take when I feel off or may be getting sick. Especially helps for throat issues and to clear up colds. Taste is pretty strong but hey it works!