Instead of toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Jul 05, 2011

I've been brushing my teeth with 6 drops of oil of oregano in a Dixie cup of water for at least 6 months now. Swish first, then brush. It will amaze you the way it dissolves plaque and freshens the breath. And no harmful chemicals. Try it, you'll like it I bet.

wonderfull!

Posted by Reviewer2937817 on Oct 09, 2008

I had a bad infection in my lungs and I started taking this and olive leaf extract. WOW, my CT scans are now perfect!

Source Naturals, Wellness, Oil of Oregano. 1 Fl oz.

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on Jun 18, 2009

I have used Oil of Oregano for decades, and have derived great health benefit to the extent that it is one of my wonder herbs. It rapidly staunts the effect of a cold or flu at it's onset, and also tangible antibiotic and anticeptic etc,.qualities. Note of warning: It should be diluted with a carrier oil in most cases if used on the skin, and should never be used on any mucus membrane of the body. Thank knndly.

Very Strong Antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Oct 18, 2007

Very strong antibiotic...this will clear up any infection that you have....it works on getting to the source. This is for the long term, 9-12 months to get the soucre of the infection. I've been taking this for 5 months now...excellent results.

Oil of Oregano

Posted by Reviewer2592627 on Oct 08, 2008

Great product. Very strong oil I must dilute to use on my age spots. After only 2 weeks they are fading and I am pleased. I also use in my oil pulling each morning and I find it very refreshing.

Works well to kill bacteria and viruses

Posted by Reviewer1204206 on Jan 24, 2010

I bought this product to fight off re-occuring colds. I try to take 4+ drops under my tongue for 15-30 seconds then swallow. The taste is horrible and it burns like crazy but Oil of Oregano (wildcrafted) will kill even H1N1 in concentrated doses. My advise would be to try to find capsules to put the oil into or just buy concentrated gel caps.

Knock out a cold

Posted by Reviewer1990789 on Jan 04, 2011

Best thing I have ever used to stop a cold in its tracks. Source Natural brand is one of the best. Essential winter time supplement.

Great for MRSA

Posted by Reviewer2493260 on Dec 22, 2011

This is my second review on this product. I gave it four stars last time because I wasn't sure how well it was working........until I stopped taking it. My MRSA which was under control without antibiotics, broke out. I put some of this oil on a boil that was just coming up, full strength, and it dried it up within the hour!!!! I am back on it now, twice a day and no more break outs. GREAT STUFF! It dried up all my boils.

General Health

Posted by Reviewer1143761 on Nov 27, 2007

We take this everyday just for general health. Use it a couple times a day if we feel a cold or sore throat coming on.

Tastes Nasty, But Works

Posted by Reviewer1170967 on Jun 30, 2010

No way around the strong taste of this tincture, but is part of a anti-yeast protocol.