Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2861035 on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When everyone else went into a H1N1 panic, I just stocked up on Oil of Oregano. This brand seems to be of good quality. As all my co-workers were coughing and taking sick time, I was just fine!

Amazing natural antibiotic

Posted by ALoren on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Because of this, I no longer have to keep going to the doctor to take anti-biotics for the throat infections which I am easily susceptible to. I usually take it until the infection clears and 3-5 more days afterwards. Oregano Oil not only kills bacteria, but fungus too! The only thing I don't like about it is the funny aftertaste, which is very minor compared to the great benefits I am getting from it. I usually take probiotics 3 hours after taking this to replenish the good bacteria and up to 3 weeks after stopping.

I haven't been sick in over a year

Posted by Reviewer2684236 on Jan 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really believe in Oil of Oregano. I have been taking it for over a year everyday. I have not had a cold or flu in over a year. When I feel a little something coming on, I take two a day and I just never seem to get anything. Great stuff!

oil of oregano

Posted by Reviewer2099841 on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used several other brands of oil of oregano. I found source naturals oil of oregano to be very effective.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2254328 on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A great natural antibiotic.

Review

Posted by Reviewer2008793 on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is much nicer that actually having to take the diluted oil

strong die off

Posted by Reviewer1842372 on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

strong die off

Oregano oil

Posted by 5707965677739817047 on Sep 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Oregano oil is indispensable for my anti-inflammatory drugs, although the taste is too bad, but a good medicine tastes bitter, I really like this kind of anti-inflammatory drugs.

Horrible capsule

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the quality of the capsule, it appeared very hard and brittle. Tried to open the capsule and dilute the oil in olive oil but the oil is very thick in deep orange colour with pungent smell, end up feeding it in tiny quantity to my dog along with his food.

Used during parasite and candida cleansing

Posted by 5519574174450529604 on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I did feel that this product aided in my cleanse but also felt it gave me bad heart burn. Will try it again as part of my next parasite cleanse

1 2