Be careful with a dosage --------Будьте осторожны с дозировкой

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product for my son-athlete. In his opinion, after using of this product, the testosterone level had been increased, and his sleep quality was improved. My son advises to search in Google and find the exact information on dosage of zinc as too much zinc would be toxic to your body. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Я заказывала это продукт для сына-спортсмена. По его словам, после употребления продукта, у него повысился уровень тестостерона, улучшилось качество сна. Мой сын советует прогуглить и найти вам точную информацию в интернете по дозировке, так как перебор цинка будет токсичен для вашего организма.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

Stops a cold in it tracks

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Dec 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A doctor told me once that taking enough zinc at the onset of a cold would stop or lessen any cold. But, he said, people are afraid to take enough, or they don't take it soon enough. I found this to be true. If you begin taking them at the first sign of a scratchy or sore throat or, well you know your own symptoms of a cold, those you try to ignore. If I begin at the onset, keep track of when and how many I take, and am persistent, it really does work. Taking Echinecea also helps further.

Best zinc

Posted by willowman on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i want to always keep in my herb cabinet (medicinal cabinet) some zinc lozenges i the flu hits me. Lozenges are only form what works if you are allready hit from the flu .

Don't face winter without it!

Posted by Reviewer2497885 on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Critical for parents not to come down with germs the kids bring home! Take zinc at the first sniffle and any cold that grabs you will let go faster, with fewer miseries. Or just take one every morning to generally boost your immunity!

Source Naturals Zinc Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1652901 on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are wonderful lozenges and I believe help prevent colds. I've been using them for years.

just like a sweetie

Posted by Reviewer1471770 on Jun 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

the lozenges are very tasty and i like the fact that i don't have to swallow ANOTHER pill.

Source Naturals Sinc Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2200823 on Sep 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Terrible tasting, but otherwise probably an excellent 23 mg, zinc lozenge at a good price.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1526191 on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like these. I saw that a few other reviewers didn't like the taste much, but decided to try them for myself. I think they taste good. I mean, you have to expect that there will be a slight hint of zinc taste in there - they are not candy. For a supplement, they taste great. I suck on them when I get a sore throat and it lessens the pain, and sometimes even makes it go away, at least for awhile - and that's better than constant sore throat pain. I also take zinc when I get a cold to get over it faster, particularly if I catch it early and start sucking on these. Try it. Keep it on hand for the next time you get sick and see if it doesn't help! (No, I don't work for the company!)

Best zinc lozenges I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Source Naturals is a company I have long trusted, and I was happy to see they make these zinc lozenges. I've had other brands and these are the best by far.

Taste v nice but these are HUGE!

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Aug 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had no idea these tablets would be so enormous, they don't even fit in my pillbox!