Sharper memory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I put my 80 year old mum on this supplement. It contains ALA, a powerful chelator as well as antioxidant for her brain. Her memory is sharper than me. She used to fall ill to common cold and flu very often but since we started on this (on second bottle now), she seldom catches the bugs nowadays. Malaysia

Great Women's Mulit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really glad to have found this product. I've not used Source Naturals befoer as they not available in NZ. So I looked up Source Naturals on the US Comparative Guide by Lyle Macwilliam and they have a top rating so I knew I could trust them. I like how it caters for Women, there are some great extras in there too like Milk Thistle for the liver. Will stay on this product.

Source Naturals

Posted by karishma on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great source of vitamin for women but smells terrible!!

GOOD STUFF FOR THE LADIES.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My mum, 56 years old, always complains of aching feet whenever we go for outings and lasting days after that too. And she had problems sitting feets tucked in too. Now,cycling the vitamins 5 days on and 2 days off,she said not only are the achings gone and she being able to sit tucked in, but everything from her eyesight to energy level are improved. So this stuff definitely works.

Women's Life Force Multiple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product provides all that I want in a supplement for my age and more.

It actually works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my 80 year old grandma who has asthma and other health conditions. I wasn't sure at first because she has never taken any supplements in her life and she is just allergic to so many different things. But she gave this supplement a try and I am SO glad she did! It's been three weeks since she started taking it and she already feels so much better! Everyone can see a huge difference in her overall health condition - she feel stronger and happier, her appetite has improved and her skin got better! The bottle is really big and will last for a long time as we started with just taking 2 tablets a day.

helps alot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good for pain

Product Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this. It seems to cover all the bases recommended by my chronic fatigue specialist and then some. I can't really tell if I'm any better for taking it, but certainly no worse, and it costs about a third what said specialist charges for the multi she recommends.

Very good sources for most nutrients.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

However, it could do with less vit A and E.. 5000/30IU respectively would be perfect

best multi i have tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take multis if I know I am going to be stressed or if I am rundown. This multi really seems to 'work' and have a noticeable impact on my energy levels even when I am under high amounts of stress. I have tried other multivitamins (which seemed to do nothing or very little besides prevent monthly anemia) but gone back to it. This has huge levels of B vitamins which is great. Stay away if you have trouble swallowing tablets, the tablets are huge and you have to take 3 of them. Also i wouldn't take just before bed (from my experience, no idea if multi actually caused it). iherb service - amazing shipping to AUS. i used to buy from vitacost because the price point was lower and this is first time there was a crossover. I ordered on IDK tues or wednesday and they arrived on the friday. So quick! i was shocked.

1 2 3