Sharper memory

Posted by Reviewer1610467 on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I put my 80 year old mum on this supplement. It contains ALA, a powerful chelator as well as antioxidant for her brain. Her memory is sharper than me. She used to fall ill to common cold and flu very often but since we started on this (on second bottle now), she seldom catches the bugs nowadays. Malaysia

Great Women's Mulit

Posted by Reviewer3263034 on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really glad to have found this product. I've not used Source Naturals befoer as they not available in NZ. So I looked up Source Naturals on the US Comparative Guide by Lyle Macwilliam and they have a top rating so I knew I could trust them. I like how it caters for Women, there are some great extras in there too like Milk Thistle for the liver. Will stay on this product.

Women's Life Force Multiple

Posted by Reviewer2466627 on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product provides all that I want in a supplement for my age and more.

GOOD STUFF FOR THE LADIES.

Posted by 5665182795344852122 on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My mum, 56 years old, always complains of aching feet whenever we go for outings and lasting days after that too. And she had problems sitting feets tucked in too. Now,cycling the vitamins 5 days on and 2 days off,she said not only are the achings gone and she being able to sit tucked in, but everything from her eyesight to energy level are improved. So this stuff definitely works.

Source Naturals

Posted by karishma on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great source of vitamin for women but smells terrible!!

It actually works!

Posted by 4894144097848612711 on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my 80 year old grandma who has asthma and other health conditions. I wasn't sure at first because she has never taken any supplements in her life and she is just allergic to so many different things. But she gave this supplement a try and I am SO glad she did! It's been three weeks since she started taking it and she already feels so much better! Everyone can see a huge difference in her overall health condition - she feel stronger and happier, her appetite has improved and her skin got better! The bottle is really big and will last for a long time as we started with just taking 2 tablets a day.

Product Review

Posted by Reviewer1814855 on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this. It seems to cover all the bases recommended by my chronic fatigue specialist and then some. I can't really tell if I'm any better for taking it, but certainly no worse, and it costs about a third what said specialist charges for the multi she recommends.

very good! I received your goods well.

Posted by Reviewer1124000 on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good! I received your goods well

always take this!

Posted by Reviewer3126189 on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I always give to my mom!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2896640 on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is best natural vitamin for woman!

1 2