The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Source Naturals is the absolute best multi vitamin my wife has ever taken. She feels so much better when taking them and has seen a nice improvement in her energy level and feels great too. Well worth the money.

Definitely works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took it for 1 month, and noticed a difference in my mood & ph condition. I had more energy in the morning, so heavy wakeups are not about me. I highly recommend this product to women (and men, my husband takes men life force, he feels more energetic, too, 6 hours sleep is more than enough, when before he needed 8) I have ordered more for relatives. Принимала месяц, хорошее настроение и энергия по утрам, просыпалась и вставала без всяких проблем, очень рекомендую, муж тоже принимает этот комплекс, только для мужчин, сказал, что чувствует себя бодрее даже если спал не 8, а 6 часов в сутки. Заказала всем родственникам такие.

Good for health.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good for health. It's little bit bad smell. But I wanna buy more. :D

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's good for me.

Smells awful, but very healthy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't expect such a painful smell, but this has all the vitamins and minerals I want.

성분함량은 좋은데...냄새가..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

냄새가 정말 꾸리하네요. 성분함량은 다른제품에 비해 높은데 효과는 그닥 어떤지 잘 모르겠고, 일단 매번 먹을때마다 냄새는 좀 불편해요.

Like the energy it gives me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

But its too much, i cannot sleep well with this multi. It really gives you much energy, too much for me.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be a well formulated product from a company i trust.

So far, so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For just under a month I've been taking 2 pills daily, and so far, so good. I've noticed positive changes in my hair, skin, mood, and metabolism -- but I'm also taking 21st Century Mega Multi For Women and Natural Factors WomenSense RxOmega-3 supplements... Overall, the list of ingredients is so amazing; unless something bad happens (God forbid), I'll be purchasing this again.

multipe vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I'm 64 and it hard to find a vitamin that fits my needs.

1 2