Help

All I Need!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love chlorella! this superfood is amazing. it detoxed me and improved my life. My nails are whiter and longer, i have more energy, i smell fresher, im not as hungry as i usually am, my hair growth is good, face is softer, ect. I really could go on and on about the wonders of chlorella. I started taking it because my face broke out badly from too much biotin and i thought taking something that is a whole food and a superfood, packed with so many nutrients would help me. It did, my skin is improving. I am able to break the tabs and add the powder to my facial mask, dark spots are lightening up, it is a godsend

A Fine Quality Chlorella!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion this is one of the best and purest forms of broken cell chlorella on the market.

Chlorella rocks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found out about this product purely by accident by lurking on a popular hair board on the Net and I will be forever grateful for the wealth of information that was posted there. I've been taking it for almost 3 weeks now and although it takes about 2 months to notice significant changes, I have noticed that a chronic cough I had had since April is now completely gone, and I'm eagerly looking forward to Chlorella working more of it's magic on my body in the weeks to come.

This is the best product and everybody should take this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Its easy to digest and cleans out your toxins while you also get the best nutrition.

average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have stopped taking this kind of product.

Source Naturals Yaeyama Chlorella

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We use this chlorella to help cleanse and nourish our bodies. We prefer the tablets because they're easier to consume without being affected by the taste.

Ordered a Second Box

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this stuff, it did give me extra energy and I took it with cilantro for some heavy metal detox. I did actually notice a slight difference, and was happy with its overall effect of energizing, and detoxing.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I chose these over SunChlorella and am not disappointed. They are small and easy to swallow, not to mention convenient! I will absolutely buy these again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good for detox

Great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We love this product and for several years have been paying almost double in whole foods, so glad to have found iherb.

1 2