Help

Not to close to the nuke desaster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is so scary now to buy anything that's grown in Japan, especially stuff like chlorella that absorbs toxins, but this supplement is grown on an island quite far away from the epicenter of the nuclear crisis, so hopefully is it relatively clean. I can not testify to the quality of this product in comparison with other chlorella products because this one is the only one I tried, but we use it often, especially when eating non-organic food or fish (when we do not forget to use it :) ).

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Pills are dark green like the color of the powder. Some other brand I tried, the color of the pills were light green. If you see the pure chrolella powder, their color is dark green, not light green.

awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just tried it for a 3 days, not much differences, but I notice one amazing thing. I always get bruises from work on my knees, cause I bruise easily due to smaller white blood cells in my body and I am clumsy sometimes, it usually take 2 or 3 weeks to heal, I just notice my bruise from 3 days ago is significantly lighter than usual, it almost healed and gotten smaller in size. Just for that fact, I am buying it again in the future. FYI: take larger dose than recommanded, I take about 30 pills a day since a professional said under 40 pills a day is ok. Your body heal faster with bigger amount, but too much of anything is not good too.

Top product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is the coolest,I started taking it as soon as I got it and within two weeks I was seeing results,my skin has improved alot,and my brain forecast is clear and sunny with no chance of clouds! It makes me feel relaxed and calm and just overall better in every way, This is something I will always be taking for now on. Iherb.com rules!

i love em!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for almost a year now. I take about 45 pills a day. 15 with each meal. They help keep me feeling full and curve my cravings. They also help you absorb your other vitamins as well. I notice my nails are stronger and grow faster. Also, I notice that I heal very quickly. Ex. If i cut myself shaving or a bruise. Seems like it's here one day, gone the next. I really notice a difference when I don't take it. I've recommended it to all of my friends. They love it as well.

Hair and skin magic.

Posted by mozzer on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use 20-30 tabs a day along with 1 tbsp of spirulina and you skin will glow and hair will grow. Noticeable results within one week.

Satisfied Customer!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found out about Chlorella through a website that I frequent. After all he reviews, I had to see for myself. WOW!! This amazing superfood is what I've been missing. My hair is growing wildly, my skin is clear, my BMs are normal and regular (TMI..sorry), and I have sooo much energy. Additionally, iHerb's delivery is fast. I was a new customer to iHerb, but now I'm a loyal customer.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was taking a private label Chlorella from another company, and after switching to this, I've noticed a huge difference. I only need 2 or 3 am and pm to feel a lift.

Very contented

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a change in health. More energy. Recommending this to my family.

I have seen a documentary about this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have seen a documentary about Chlorella, read a small e-book about this and thought I would give this a try. The whole process of ordering was easy and quick. Now using 10 tablets a day. Previously I haven't used anything like this. Not sure whether my mind is playing games with me, but I really have the impression I have more energy and neem less sleep. I haven't used it for a week as a test and felt less energetic. But I'm very sceptic, use it now again and the energy levels seem to rise again. No difference in bloodpressure, which is always been a little high. No weightchanges found, while my diet is the same. Taste is good, does not taste fishy. Biggest problem is not to forget to take 10 of them spread over the day.