great heavy metal remover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I recently tested for heavy metals after usinging this product 6 grams/day for 6 months and tested negative for any metals. Prior tot he 6 mos I had high reading of cadmium, titanium and aluminum.

chlorella powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fine powder like spirulina. It doesn't taste as good as spirulina(spirulina taste is not that great either) even with stevia, but I still drink it anyway, to give my tongue a chlorophyll fix. Excellent quality. Container size excellent(not too tall, wide top). Good edged cap(unlike other Source Naturals bottle caps). Mixes easy in water, room temp or cold. It doesn't stick to the shaker like spirulina sometimes does (if not shaken right). I use a glass eden brown mustard jar and stevia. I also use chlorella tablets(the ones without fillers) and spirulina, mostly capsules. This brand puts chlorella growth factor amount on the label. High in lutein.

highly recommended product at a good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The Yaeyama Brand of Chlorella is highly recommended by Dr. Mercola. This company has been specializing in growing chlorella for 35 years in Japan. My father has been taking it for about a month with good results. Do a google search and see the benefits of this algae.

Excellent Supplement....

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Chlorella is the best and most complete supplement I've ever taken. It combats irregularity, skin blemishes, and assists with hair growth. It's a perfect food.

Best source of greens...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff, it's totally working! My metabolism has increased and I just feel healthier overall after nearly 1 month of usage. I just mix it with some apple juice or in a fruit smoothie and the taste isn't so bad!

Excellent, Quality Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am totally sold on green foods. Chlorella, Spirulina, AFA, juiced grasses. I prefer powdered preparations over capsules because they are more easily absorbed. This is excellent, quality, 100% chlorella.

I am fine with it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am fine with it but I have stopped taking chlorella anymore. I don't think it helps me at all.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My candida growth was gone in 1 week..this is my medicin!

Great Product for a great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a member of LHCF and I bought this product to help me with my ebergy and hair growth. I've been using this for a week and I can already see the effects. I will definately buy more of this.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

using to detox heavy metals on my husband,long term ..seems to be working..