The best zinc supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Chelated zinc is the most bioavailable form of zinc. Most zinc supplements are treated by the body as waste since they aren't bound to something organic (food). This chelated zinc is bound with amino acids which the body processes as food. I'll use this product for life!

OK, but I've got a better one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took this one for some time, never really noticing it works. Then I switched to Country Life Gluten Free Chelated Zinc and it sure did the job. Switch over.

Works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Contains copper to balance the zinc. But Copper is associated with female traits and zinc with male. Being a male, I take these every other day with a straight zinc tablet to get some copper, but not overdo it.

avoid-- adulterated with sorbitol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this because I had bought it before and thought it was the same thing. It isn't. If you wonder what sorbitol will do to you, please search it online. (Or try it and experience the damage first hand as I did.) I'm angered and discouraged at having been tricked into buying junk represented as healthy. I will not buy any thing from Source "Naturals" in future.

John

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2006 | Verified Purchase

One of the best zinc products I have tried.

alli

Posted by allieb on Sep 26, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This product is very good for hair regrowth. My hair was falling out and this has slowed it down. The types of Zinc and Copper are highly absorbed by the body.

Source Naturals, Zinc, 50 mg, 250

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good for older male with prostate problems. Heals cuts quicker. Has other minerals in it which is also beneficial. For less older person a bit too strong. 1/2 tablet is okay.

Supplemental zinc

Posted by eleuthero on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Strong and cheap supplement. Even includes some copper to avoid copper deficiency which can be caused by bigger amounts of zinc.

Totally satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We are using this with a host of other supplements and vitamins to help boost our immune systems during the flu season. We tend to get just a slight touch of whatever is going around for a very brief period of time, while others around us seem to suffer with full blown symptoms for the normal duration of the illness.

Helps with acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this item for acne, and I have seen a significant improvement in heal time, and not so much redness like before.

1 2 3 4