Disappointing

Posted by SquidPig on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I'm a fan of gourmand fragrances and almond as a note in perfumery. The soap is very intensely fragranced (in fact, it tainted my whole order), so I expected it to perfume the skin well. Unfortunately it did not deliver. There was virtually no detectable scent on the skin after using. Despite this, there were some pros - it didn't dry my skin out, and it's quite a good sized bar. Please click my username for more product reviews.

Strong scent but very nice

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The almond scent is quite strong for a soap, but I love it. It makes my bathroom smell nice too! It kind of reminds me of L'occitane's almond soap.

Love it

Posted by 5223972155575018184 on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love everything about this bar. Feels good on the skin, the large size is good for a man's large hand, and the bar is hard, and does not get all mushy and soft sitting in the soap dish like many other brands of soap.

Love it!

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the feel and the aroma of this soap.

Loved it!

Posted by SassySingaporean on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Loved the fragrance and texture. I love almond oil products cos it's so good for the skin. Cleansed well and didn't dry my skin

nice bitter almond smell

Posted by 4689364450671746141 on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice

so nice!

Posted by 5241487032475816529 on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered several scents of soap from this brand. So far this scent is my favorite but it doesn't seem quite as moisturizing as the lavender one. Not bad, just can't use it to shave with. I'll still probably repurchase based on the scent alone! Wish they made lotion too...

Love this brand and soap

Posted by Linea-Organica on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

One of the best soap brand here at iHerb. Love it. Dosen't leave my skin dry. Soft and pleasant scent. Big oval piece of soap of light beige color. Try other scents also. Many of them are really worthy of being my musthave.

Jabon cremoso y perfume almendras amargas delicioso

Posted by KELLAS on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Pastilla de jabon bastante grande, muy cremosa y perfume a auntenticas almendras amargas. Me encanta esta marca de jabones, repetiré.

Lasts a long time

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great soap, does not become a mess, lasts a very long time.

1 2 3