Could have been better

Posted by SquidPig on Jan 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I adore the scent of rose. I was expecting a rich, realistic rose scent and unfortunately it did not deliver. It was kind of musty smelling. It left virtually no detectable scent on the skin after using. Not at all what I was expecting. This is the third SOF soap I have tried and been disappointed in. The only thing they have going for them is they didn't dry out my skin. Please click my username for more product reviews.

Nice soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I gave this to my mother and she loves it. :) It's cute and has a wonderful smell.

Awful smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So disappointed with this soap as I love their lemon soap. The smell is awful, it doesn't smell like rose at all, it smells like dust. The worst soap I've ever bought in fact, not sure I can finish it ... and it's huge so what a waste! If you're after a rose smell, DON'T buy this one as there is zero.

Will not buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Made in US- dried skin bad - and I do not have dry skin

Lovely scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great soap for bathing. It doesn't dry or burn my sensitive skin and it smells wonderful. An added bonus is that it lasts a long time.

South Of France soaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These soaps are great. The scents and the rich lather are wonderful. I thought soft milled meant that the soap would dissolve within days -- not so. Climbing Wild Rose is my 9 year old granddaughters favorite.

Fragrant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can't wait to open it

smells nice

Posted by CIPRIAN on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i like the smell!

beautiful perfume

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as a gift, it smells devine.

Rose Bar Soap

Posted by MacnAZ on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product and it lathers like crazy! Great refreshing smell. If you like the smell of roses you will like this product!

1 2 3