Too Strong Doft

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Feb 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We love South Of France soaps but this scent is overwhelmingly strong. For women it can be like parfum but it is not suitable for the man in the house. Otherwise a good soap. Please, you are warmly welcome to visit my page for more reviews. Enjoy your shopping at iHerb!

5 stars for smell alone!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There is an incredibly expensive soap out there called Savon de Marseilles extra pur. If you can ever afford it - it is amazing. This is a bit of a poor relation but it has a similar unique scent, a touch of lemon with olive and a hint of flowers. However it is a tenth of the price of the traditional product! I am not the biggest fan of South of France soaps but I will buy this again and again for the fragrance alone. And as someone has already said, it lathers very well and lasts quite a while.

Favorite smell ever!

Posted by 5368785386094736558 on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This smells fresh and exotic. I love it, a bit citrusy and subtly floral. Lathers well and is moisturizing.

Luxurious feel and I really like the scent

Posted by Reviewer1749371 on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite scents of the South of France Soaps, but I like them all. It leaves my skin feeling clean and healthy. It doesn't dry out my skin. That's a huge plus. Try it!

Smellarific

Posted by Reviewer2531546 on Jun 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This scent is eye-rollingly good. It somehow reminds me of long hot summers in exotic locations, and is just a beautiful non drying liquid soap.

Hand Wash

Posted by Didokitty on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well, fresh scent.

Good Hand Wash

Posted by gtsgrl on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy the smell of this product and find it lingers on your skin for a little while after use which I enjoy. I was pleased with the price I paid and with the amount I received. I found this to be the only liquid hand soap I have used that actually take the fake tan off your hands, so for that alone I will purchase again next summer.

Nice but masculine

Posted by 5485951632908139042 on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this scent but it reminds me of a man's aftershave, which is nice, but if you're wanting something more feminine and floral smelling then you might be disappointed. I love all the other South of France hand washes, just not this one.

Not that awesome as the the solid soaps

Posted by 4920665556706260491 on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells awesome, fresh as the morning (really citrusy), but really drying and watery formula. It will be gone really fast, but i will enjoy every drop of it, and order the solid type of this scent. :)

Love this soap!!

Posted by 5117632257418454458 on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love all of the South of France soaps, but particularly like the scent of Cote d'Azur in both the liquid and hand soaps. It is a lovely scent and my hands feel great after using it. I would recommend it highly. This particular scent is hard to find in stores so kudos to iHerb for carrying it!!

1 2