My favorite.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite South of France bar soap. An excellent value for such a large bar of soap .Very attractive too with it's tea leaves in the bar. It leaves you feeling clean, but it never leaves your skin tight or dry. The fragrance is fresh and lasting. I never get tired of it. I wish I could find a lotion with a matching fragrance.

smells yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

love it.. the pieces of whatever that is feels nice and the smell is amazing. I and my manly man husband both love it.

A little drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This soap is a little drying. Also, it actually has the tea leaves in the bar, so be careful to wash them away thoroughly, they tend to stick to the skin.

one of our family's favorites

Posted by LadyEnigma on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This Green Tea Soap by South of France is one of our family's favorites. It leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth, the fragrance is nice and each bar lasts a long time. I should also mention that this soap does have actual pieces of green tea in it - something our family doesn't mind at all - but some people may not like. And, if you want to save money - shop around online and in store as I've found many different prices on this product - it all depends on current price, sales and free shipping options. ***Want to find out how to save money, click "YES" and see MORE useful info by CLICKING ON MY NAME.***

Great soap with great price

Posted by LadyNF on Oct 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My favorite so far. It have very nice smell and make my skin smooth and soft. My husband likes it too and asked me to buy it again! Really great soap with great price. Will order more soon

Nice smell but not enough moisture

Posted by DowiQA on Oct 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wish this would leave a silky feeling like some other local soap bars do in my native country- I really expected more out of it for this price. Anyway, it still does the cleanning , looks very nice and smells really good.

Great! And in the big bar!

Posted by ManxKat on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Glad they carry the big bar now! Smells so good!

Favorite Soap EVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Firstly let me say that I have used this Beautiful soap for years, and never once, have I been left with tea leaves on my skin, I laughed so hard when I read that in another review. Just try this soap, value, scent, lather and non drying, It leaves you so fresh. Perfect!

South of France green tea french milled bar oval soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful scent, doesn't dry skin, just the right shape to hold

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I keep buying this soap, I can't use any other one this is the best product

1 2