My favorite.

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite South of France bar soap. An excellent value for such a large bar of soap .Very attractive too with it's tea leaves in the bar. It leaves you feeling clean, but it never leaves your skin tight or dry. The fragrance is fresh and lasting. I never get tired of it. I wish I could find a lotion with a matching fragrance.

smells yummy

Posted by 5380746433556788938 on Nov 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

love it.. the pieces of whatever that is feels nice and the smell is amazing. I and my manly man husband both love it.

A little drying

Posted by 4870663246636518230 on Mar 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This soap is a little drying. Also, it actually has the tea leaves in the bar, so be careful to wash them away thoroughly, they tend to stick to the skin.

one of our family's favorites

Posted by LadyEnigma on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This Green Tea Soap by South of France is one of our family's favorites. It leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth, the fragrance is nice and each bar lasts a long time. I should also mention that this soap does have actual pieces of green tea in it - something our family doesn't mind at all - but some people may not like. And, if you want to save money - shop around online and in store as I've found many different prices on this product - it all depends on current price, sales and free shipping options. ***Want to find out how to save money, click "YES" and see MORE useful info by CLICKING ON MY NAME.***

Great soap with great price

Posted by LadyNF on Oct 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My favorite so far. It have very nice smell and make my skin smooth and soft. My husband likes it too and asked me to buy it again! Really great soap with great price. Will order more soon

Nice smell but not enough moisture

Posted by DowiQA on Oct 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wish this would leave a silky feeling like some other local soap bars do in my native country- I really expected more out of it for this price. Anyway, it still does the cleanning , looks very nice and smells really good.

١٠٠٪‏

Posted by 5642668338638789368 on Nov 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

١٠٠٪‏

Top marks

Posted by Reviewer1880524 on Feb 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This has been a repeat order (4 times now!) which speaks for itself !

good

Posted by 5217069697405054368 on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very good!

Nice!

Posted by 4950374657081698636 on Nov 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love french soap - this is nice and makes your skin feel soft

1 2