Best Hand Soap You Can Find!

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Feb 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This soap takes even oil from your hands after fixing your car or something. Nice fresh doft too. Warmly warmly highly recommended. Please, visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb to see other good products. Enjoy your shopping at iHerb!

wonderful hand soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

An absolutely beautiful scent! It just makes me happy

Favorite Hand Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think this stuff is incredible. Mild fragrance, seems to make your hands clean but does not dry out your skin. Soap bars and other soaps seem to either reek, leave a residue, or just feel somewhat abrasive to the hands.

Great scent, softening ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the hand washes by South of France because they all smell wonderful - the scent lingers in my bathroom too which is great - and they have softening, soothing, natural ingredients. I would buy this again.

Great Soap and Service.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with the purchase of the Green Tea hand soap. The fragrance is clean and intriguing and it came at a very reasonable price.

A very good hand soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good, easy on your hands soap. I use this in the kitchen and bath. This company has a great variety of fragrances to choose from, and all are wonderful.

The smell really nice but a bit pricey

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell really nice but a bit pricey

Ouch my hands!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thought this brand was suppose to be a superb, but personally these soaps are too harsh for my hands. They feel very drying, and they actually sting if you've got chapped skin. However, for use once in a while they are ok. Will not be buying again.

Very Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the hand soap but it is a shame the price has gone up since I brought it a month ago as I want to buy some more as a gift for my friends.

Love it