Smells like the real thing!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I rarely do reviews and this is only my third or fourth one on iherb. It takes a lot for me to say whether something is terrific but this soap smells like *real* lavender. Not pseudo lavender. Not dressed up perfumed lavender. It smells genuine. Plus it is a HUGE size. I highly recommend it if you like lavender. I am a lavender addict and this soap is unreal!!

Fragrant and pleasing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A big bar of fragrant soap with a rich lather that feels silky on your skin. It rinses clean and leaves you feeling very fresh. This is a real luxurious soap and I can't wait to try the other fragrances. Since the bar is a big one, it also lasts quite a while. So very worth the price.

Luxurious fragrant soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Like old world perfume. So pretty and luxurious. These soaps are so worth it. They are big and last a long time.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This soap contains all natural ingredients. It does not contain harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does not sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. I found it too a bit more drying. This is probably the best bar soap that I have tried (I like Dr Wood’s liquid as well but I use it for other purposes instead). The first thing that you will notice about this soap is that it’s so big, much bigger than the standard bar soap size and it lasts much longer as well. Secondly, it’s the smell. It smells wonderful. You can easily smell it even before you open it. It will also freshen up your bathroom for the next few days before losing its smell (like any other bar soap). Thirdly, it lathers very well; giving a rich, creamy feel (reminds me of Dove body wash). This is special as almost all natural soaps do not lather really well or even close to conventional chemical soap. Definitely important if you mis s the lather feeling when you switch to natural soap. Lastly, this soap is not drying at all and is very gentle. When I use it to wash my face, it tends to get oily again within 2-3 hours only! Other soaps tend to last 4-5 hours and often make my facial skin too dry. It keeps your skin soft and moisturized. It is definitely money for value and size too! Check out my page for more reviews!

wonderful soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The bar is a bit much to hold on too in the shower when your hands are wet but it's a wonderful product, smells great and all natural. The price is high but you do get a alot of soap.

LOVE THIS SOAP!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap! I was thrilled to find it at iherb, a great value!

healthnut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

REALLY FRESH, CLEAN SCENT-NOT FLOWERY OR "PERFUMY" LIKE YOU MIGHT EXPECT. AS A MAN I LOVE THIS STUFF. PLUS, IT'S A REALLY BIG, LONG-LASTING BAR WITH GREAT LATHER. ALSO A GREAT VALUE, AS THE SAME BAR COSTS $2.50 MORE AT MY LOCAL HEALTH FOOD STORE.

Linda

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

ok not real strong

******GREAT FOR DRY SKIN OR A RELAXING BATH!

Posted by nutranut on Dec 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used a number of the South of France soap products. The quality is always excellent. The bar lasts a long time, lathers well, and doesn't get soft or gooey. This bar is very moisturizing, which is great in the winter when skin tends to get much more dry. The scent of lavender is light and pleasant-not overwhelming. This is a good soap to put in linen closets or lingerie drawers--the scent is light and relaxing.

Smell is divine,

Posted by DeanaS on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

luxurious lather. This bar will last you a long time. I keep it in my soap dish in my bathroom and just love to wash my hands with it. I bring them to my nose to enjoy the scent even more.