South of France glycerine soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best soap ever! Mild, not greasy, doesn't fall apart in the shower. We like several of the South of France glycerine soaps, but the Lemon Chamomile is our favorite. Nice to find a source for it.

South of France - The Best Glycerine Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Refreshing zesty fragrance. Great lather.

Incredibly nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Never thought I would return to bar soap, but this is just lovely. Smells wonderful, lathers beautifully, and leaves no bar soapy mess on the soap dish. Would make a really nice gift.

One of my favorites in this line

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It has a very lemony scent - smells like real lemons. Doesn't irritate my skin no matter how many times I use it. Has a luxurious lather and lasts really long. I will definitely be giving it out as gifts.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite soap.Smells grate!!

review of order ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the material arrived in good order and well secured. i have had no problems with this organization ... WCH

The best soap EVER!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this soap because Tom's of Maine(lemon-grass soap) that scent of soap is not available any longer, so I tried South of France(lemon chamomile soap) This is the best soap ever. The size is unbelievable, it will last you for months if used correctly. I highly recommend this soap it lathers up so well..... It's the best soap out there trust me it's great.

lemon chamomile soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it is our very favorite soap we have tried. we have hard water (well) and this soap performs beautifully and doesn't leave a residue plus we like the smell.

Good

Posted by HeidiT on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great soap bar. It smells lovely, lathers well and it doesn't leave a lot of sticky mess in the soap dish. Though while the huge size has it's advantages, it can be a little difficult to handle in the shower (for people with small hands like myself), but that won't keep me from buying more of these soaps.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells good too.