lemon verbena soap

Posted by 5691229925098226376 on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

what can I say? if you are into luxury, this is the finest soap I've used. The bar is big and lasts a long time. The smell is so beautiful I have had people compliment me after a shower or bath. Funny thing is that it is mild enough not to irritate skin but it also cleans well enough to remove stuff like grease and vaseline (I work in an art studio). If you like the smell of lemon and verbena and like a spa type experience, this is the soap. I will definitely buy again.

Not what expected

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and how big the bar is, I'll spend an eternity to finish it. It sure cleans amazingly but I don't know if it has to do with my skin type, it leaves it a little too tight, not moisturized as I'm used to. But when you put your moisturizer on everything is fine again so I'll use it but don't think I'll buy it again.

Best soap ever!

Posted by CheryleWilson on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best soap ever!!! Love this soap. It is on my regular order list...the KEEPER list!

Great aroma

Posted by Reviewer2901286 on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like the aroma, very fresh and citrus. I use this to clean my hands and it feels good in to the skin.

Not for a man

Posted by Specialist on Dec 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because it was a nice size for the price, and the ingredients didn't look too perfumy, but the flowery smell lingers on me all day. Maybe that's ok for a woman, but it's not ok for a man. I won't buy this again. I usually buy the Nubian Heritage Mango scented soap, but wanted to give this a try. I'm going back to that one.

香味真的很隨個人喜好

Posted by NiceSharing on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

別人覺得香的, 原來我自己接受不來。看產品名稱, "檸檬馬鞭草", 幻想到是在泰國做spa的那種香氣, 再見到rating 很高, 評價也很好, 便充滿期望。 或許是自己期望太高, 那香氣太人工, 不太懂形容, 只覺有點兒濁, 個人不太喜歡, 現在被靜靜的掛在浴室一動也不動

smells fantastic in - box

Posted by 5448530458122599038 on Jul 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As soon as you shower, the smell disappears when as I lathered up and didn't leave a hint of any fragrances on skin. i will not buy this product again, nor reccomend doing so, to my friends

Top marks

Posted by Reviewer1880524 on Feb 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This has been a repeat order (4 times now!) which speaks for itself !

Wonderful

Posted by 4929905674485679290 on Dec 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product Excellent price Speed in delivery Thank you very much

beautiful scents !!!

Posted by 4718970812671466853 on Oct 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have not used it yet but it has beautiful scents

1 2 3 4