good

Posted by poleonella on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

doesn't dry hands and has a nice scent

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This soap is awesome! It feels great on my skin, lathers well and is sensitive enough to use on my face which easily breaks out if I use something that doesn't agree with it. However, this soap leaves it feeling soft and nourished. Plus, it's cleanses my body well with just one pump or less!

AMAZING HAND SOAP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

South of France is by far my favorite hand soap....I wash my hands a thousand times a day....this soap leaves them smelling so nice and so soft, never dried out. I've tried several natural hand soaps and this is the best!!!

Best Soap Ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a hand washer, and I spent years with scaly, cracked, red, itchy hands from the myriad of hand soaps I tried. Everything from baby products to natural/organic moisturizing products, to washing my hands and slathering lotion on immediately after washing them, all to no avail. On a lark, I picked up a bottle of this from a local retailer (for almost twice the price), and within a week my hands softened and the red disappeared. I can't be without it now. The scent is just that of really good smelling soap, no flowers or spices or fruity anythings. I have tried most of the scents, and I truly prefer this one for smelling like soap without lingering. Try this, you won't be disappointed!

The fragrance is mild

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am fine with it but I still prefer the fragrance of the Soothing Orange Blossom Honey.

Didn't like smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product works well and is not super drying like others but I really can't take the smell which lingers on your hands for some time. Will give this one away. Major stinky.

Same