Help

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. It is very gentle on your skin both body and face. The fragance is refreshing as well.

Very good

Posted by opheart on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell - like citrus blossom (something like lemon blossom or bergamot essential oil). I beleive, that the orange blossom feels exactly like this soap, though I've never smelled it :-) The soap washes off very well, as not every liquid soap does. The skin on my arms is like a velvet when using it. By I haven't liked to use it as a face- or body wash. It seems, this soap dries my skin (normal type). Would buy again as a hand wash.

AMAZING HAND SOAP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

South of France is by far my favorite hand soap....I wash my hands a thousand times a day....this soap leaves them smelling so nice and so soft, never dried out. I've tried several natural hand soaps and this is the best!!!

Most excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just have found this site, but will be a returning customer! Shipping was fast and packed very well...they carry a great line up of products that we use regularly..would highly recommend to others!

beautiful smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

and so soft! Love it!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying South of France liquid soaps to use as hand soap for the entire house for several years now. The orange blossom and the lavender are my favorites. All of them don't dry out my hands and smell great, not to mention they are also economical and natural. My kid has sensitive skin and has no problem using this; he even likes it.

the best ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it is orange and my skin loves it. I am ordering more of this.

Wonderful Orange Blossom Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The smell of the orange blossom is very pleasant. The texture of the soap is not too watery nor too thick. There is one gripe though. I bought 3 bottles and all the 3 bottles have a problem with the pump dispenser. Very difficult to dispense the soap because the pump always get blocked.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Definitely does the jobb without drying your hands out afterwards. A little too much natural fragrance for my liking.

škidrās ziepes

Posted by effgaa on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Diezgan salda - apelsīnziedu un medus smarža. Virtuvē tiešām noderīgas un labas - noņem arī ne pārāk foršās smaržas. Patīk tas, ka gana liels iesaiņojums ir ir dozators. Vienīgais mīnuss - manu ādu nedaudz sausina.

1 2