This is the best soap from South of France

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is THE best soap from South of France if you like moisturized skin after a long, hot shower. After using this soap my hands don't need lotion anymore which is fantastic!! Rich, creamy lather and a very subtle scent make this my #1 choice out of the entire South of France line- and I've tried them all.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This soap contains all natural ingredients. It does not contain harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does not sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. I found it too a bit more drying. This is probably the best bar soap that I have tried (I like Dr Wood’s liquid as well but I use it for other purposes instead). The first thing that you will notice about this soap is that it’s so big, much bigger than the standard bar soap size and it lasts much longer as well. Secondly, it’s the smell. It smells wonderful. You can easily smell it even before you open it. It will also freshen up your bathroom for the next few days before losing its smell (like any other bar soap). Thirdly, it lathers very well; giving a rich, creamy feel (reminds me of Dove body wash). This is special as almost all natural soaps do not lather really well or even close to conventional chemical soap. Definitely important if you mis s the lather feeling when you switch to natural soap. Lastly, this soap is not drying at all and is very gentle. When I use it to wash my face, it tends to get oily again within 2-3 hours only! Other soaps tend to last 4-5 hours and often make my facial skin too dry. It keeps your skin soft and moisturized. It is definitely money for value and size too! Check out my page for more reviews!

good soap

Posted by Elenka on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good soap but the scent isn't my favourite

Superb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is true luxury..my thanks.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Rally big peace of soap. Nice. The smell is wonderfull but quickly fades out

Nothing Special

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I would not pay full price for it. 1 $ was just enough. Too usual. Nubian Heritage and Badger soaps are definitely better!

The Best Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you have never used South of France Soap, you're missing out. This is not my favorite but is still wonderful.

very nice smell, good foam

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very nice smell, good foam

Excellent smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great soaps. Smells so good that you wanna to eat it! Good for man as all-over shampoo.

mangoelicious