Help

Orange Blossom Hand Liquid Soap

Posted by MacnAZ on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product and it does NOT contain SLS! Great refreshing smell. If you like the smell of oranges you will like this product!

Very pleasant scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells like orange cream and makes my bathroom smells wonderful! I used it for my face, hair and body and is not drying at all. It foams very well too. The only thing I don't like is it's size and shape - it's way too big and round that it's quite difficult to hold during shower.

Not what I expected

Posted by SquidPig on Jan 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I'm a fan of orange blossom and honey as notes in perfumery. The soap has a strong fragrance, so I expected it to perfume the skin well. Unfortunately it did not deliver. There was virtually no detectable scent on the skin after using. Despite this, there were some pros - it didn't dry my skin out, and it's quite a good sized bar. Please click my username for more product reviews.

Wonderful sweet fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this soap by South of France the most, even though I think all of them are nice. It smells nice in my bathroom, and doesn't dry out my skin. It would be great as a gift too.

great soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love to buy soap at Iherb

Good soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using South of France soaps for years. I'm happy with them.

Delicious smelling product promptly delivered!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was so happy to find this delicious smelling soap and at such a good price! We put one bar in the powder room and it makes it smell divine. It was well packaged and delivered on time.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not bad at all for this price. Great smell of orange. Just a bit dry but still ok for summer.

quality soap

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a quality soap and a nice big bar but I didn't think the smell of this one was as good as I anticipated. It was a nice soap to give to a guest though, as it comes in a nice package and it is creamy. I preferred the fragranced of the lemon verbena.

Smell very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is really good.

1 2 3