Great smell and not drying

Posted by johnnie on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is my first time buying this product (shea butter). I chose this after reading the positive reviews. It turned out pretty well for me. Great smell, feels natural unlike some hand wash products that have chemicals in them. Glad it turned out well because I have bought items with great reviews but they ended up horrible. I will get it again and maybe try other fragrances from South of France. And I didn't get it for free or fake my review because I got cheated before by fake reviews and I wouldn't want it to happen to others. iHerb delivery was fast. My items reached me in less than a week.

Love this brand....

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

...handy pump for in the kitchen.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5438992859290777321 on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great lather, nice (fresh but not overpowering) fragrance, keeps my hands from drying out and a little goes a along way - I do not use a full push on the handle since the products itself is so great and easy to lather up. I have reordered this since I first bought it and my husband loves it too.

Very nice!

Posted by 5612453231269345028 on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love this scent, too! This is such a great product!

horrible scent

Posted by 5368785386094736558 on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells like baby powder. Which is probably my least favourite scent. Lathers well and is moisturizing, but I can't bear the smell.

Georgeous

Posted by 4998656726103135796 on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love having this at my basin - reminds me of my time in Provence and leaves my hands lovely and soft

Great moisturising soft soap!

Posted by 4935110511670745249 on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After using normal liquid soap my husband's hands and mine were so horrible, very dry, even if I was putting cream every possible minute on them. I just changed our hand soap to this miracle and even almost don't use a hand cream anymore. I like this texture, you don't need to wash your hands 2-3 minutes just to take the soap out, it's only 3 seconds and you already have your hands clean, very nice smell which I love and it doesn't dry the skin! Very recommendable!

Good product

Posted by 5021221564947826874 on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product as it doesn't dry out my skin & my eczema hand does not flare up. It has pleasant smell as well. Will buy this product again.

Moisturizing while cleansing

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this hand wash because it is all natural, doesn't dry my skin out, and smells nice. I would buy it again.

A really good product

Posted by 5444376971173997592 on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this soap like a month ago and my skin is better that it was before. It is smooth and less dry than it was. Its smell is very good as well, it reminded me of the smell of clean clothing. I recommend everybody to purchase this soap, you won't regret it.

1 2 3 4