Help

great stuff

Posted by ledenec on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good body wash for good money

Great Big Buy

Posted by craftygirl on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice big bottle for the price. Great smell, good lather, use it for shaving also. Not as moisturizing as some washes I have used as my skin gets a little dry after so I must use a cream. Impressed with the improved line of South of France. great job

If you love gardenia, this is the best value on the market!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried several other brands. The scent of this product is better than any I have tried and cheaper as well. With free expedited shipping on orders over $20, this is definitely the best product and the best value to be found online or anywhere.

Smells great, good lather too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product smells great, has good lather, and a little goes a long way! All things that say "Winner" in my book!

Very Strong Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have not tried this product yet, I am sure that it is good but I can't bring myself to try it as the Gardenia smell (which is a smell I love) is very strong to the point that it is overpowering. I have this body wash in Shea Butter that smells much better, I have not tired it yet either but I high hopes that it will be a good wash. At least I can tolerate the smell :)

SOuth Of France body wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delightful smell - beutiful body wash

luscious

Posted by polarities on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

leaves skin fresh, fragrant and smooth

Gardēnijas

Posted by effgaa on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Piegādes laikā nedaudz izlija, bet labi, ka viss bija labi iesaiņots maisiņā - neko citu nesabojāja. Smarža salīdzinoši salda, bet nav pārāk uzmacīga - piemērota vēsākam laikam. Labi ir lietot kopā ar ķermeņa losjonu, lai nostiprinātu smaržu. Patika.

Muy buen gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cunde mucho, buen precio para casi medio litro, el pump es cómodo, no deja la piel tirante (aunque tampoco hace muuuucha espuma), huele muuuuy bien

A Bit Strong On Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is wonderful, but while bathing the scent is quite strong. It does fade in a few minutes after the initial punch, but if you are extremely sensitive to scents, you might want to try the Shea Butter version instead.

1 2