great stuff

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good body wash for good money

Smells great, good lather too!

Posted by 4818113857786582381 on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product smells great, has good lather, and a little goes a long way! All things that say "Winner" in my book!

If you love gardenia, this is the best value on the market!

Posted by 5147679428230636695 on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried several other brands. The scent of this product is better than any I have tried and cheaper as well. With free expedited shipping on orders over $20, this is definitely the best product and the best value to be found online or anywhere.

Very Strong Smell

Posted by Reviewer2395059 on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have not tried this product yet, I am sure that it is good but I can't bring myself to try it as the Gardenia smell (which is a smell I love) is very strong to the point that it is overpowering. I have this body wash in Shea Butter that smells much better, I have not tired it yet either but I high hopes that it will be a good wash. At least I can tolerate the smell :)

Great Big Buy

Posted by craftygirl on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice big bottle for the price. Great smell, good lather, use it for shaving also. Not as moisturizing as some washes I have used as my skin gets a little dry after so I must use a cream. Impressed with the improved line of South of France. great job

luscious

Posted by polarities on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

leaves skin fresh, fragrant and smooth

Gardēnijas

Posted by effgaa on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Piegādes laikā nedaudz izlija, bet labi, ka viss bija labi iesaiņots maisiņā - neko citu nesabojāja. Smarža salīdzinoši salda, bet nav pārāk uzmacīga - piemērota vēsākam laikam. Labi ir lietot kopā ar ķermeņa losjonu, lai nostiprinātu smaržu. Patika.

SOuth Of France body wash

Posted by 5595742825890098050 on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delightful smell - beutiful body wash

Muy buen gel

Posted by 4747186735140795553 on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cunde mucho, buen precio para casi medio litro, el pump es cómodo, no deja la piel tirante (aunque tampoco hace muuuucha espuma), huele muuuuy bien

A Bit Strong On Scent

Posted by 4652371856366021612 on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is wonderful, but while bathing the scent is quite strong. It does fade in a few minutes after the initial punch, but if you are extremely sensitive to scents, you might want to try the Shea Butter version instead.

1 2