Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I woke up one morning in the middle of the night..my throat hurt and I felt feverish...I was sitting there in the bathroom and saw the silver bottle by the sink..I decided to just gargle and then swallow some..the next morning I woke up and felt NEW!!..I did it again just to make sure it would not comeback...to make a story short my son and husband got very sick with what it looked like the flu..but I remembered my incident so I treated them both with silver and Vitamin D3..my son got better perfect! in a day my husband in 2 days ..they are both in shock and bow to me now as if I was the wise Doctor lady in the house...I told him..see no more complaining when I buy too much for Iherb and our house looks like a pharmacy of Natural Medicine!

The ONLY antibiotic I'll use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since I discovered Sovereign Silver several years ago, I have not used anything else for what used to be chronic sinus infections. I would get a doctor's prescription for antibiotics, but within weeks I'd be down with another one. Since I ditched the prescription meds and switched to SS, on those now very rare occasions that I feel a sinus infection coming on, I start taking SS several times a day (just a tspful. under my tongue 4 or 5 times a day plus using it as a nasal spray), it always stops the infection before it really gets a hold on me. I also use it for cuts & scrapes, any open wound, followed by a bandaid, and I've never had one get infected. I feel safe from Swine Flu & all other viruses, bacteria and fungal infections, as long as I keep Sovereign Silver on hand!

New to Colloidal Silver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought this based on the high rated reviews. Hard to say after using the first bottle, for easing Crohn's symptoms, that it was effective as I had also resumed the Special Carbohydrate Diet that always offers relief. However, since my purchase, I've done more research to find that ionic "colloidal silver" which Sovereign Silver is, is much less effective and inferior for other reasons, than true colloidal siver consisting of whole silver nanoparticles in a suspension of water. Therefore, changed to a very reputable brand of colloidal silver that is NOT ionic.

Good product but not one to use everyday

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Also it loses its efficacy after opening and must use within two months so buying a smaller one would be ideal

A good Colloidal Silver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the stuff that you want when everyone is getting sick. It is the first and last resort. Don't forget, before antibiotics were invented, doctors used silver. But get a quality silver, and we consider this brand, one of those.

Sinusite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Two years. Sinusite Free

Can't live without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend that everyone interested in holistic health and alternative health practices should have this product. It stops any infection in its tracks with regular use. I have also used this internally--even though I wasn't certain it would be a good idea. Yet, with no side effects, I was able to stop infections, colds, and coughs. For cuts, this can't be beat. You won't regret buying this product.

Sovereign Silver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is an excellent Silver. It is effective and does what's it's supposed to do. You can call the 800# and speak with a representative and they will answer any questions you might have about dosage for whatever ailment you might have. It has worked for me and I highly recommend it!

Best stuff - cures viruses and many infections

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really works. We went from being at the doctor for our infections and getting stomach viruses going thru all 6 of us in short order to stopping things in their tracks. Definitely small enough particles to work. This brand is used in hospitals. Great on any fast moving virus. Will push off but not stop a cold and does not work well alone on sinus infections. You have to pair with the nasal sprayer with silver to be effective for that.

great for any ailements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this for ear infections, sore throat-just gargling, great for sore gums or candidia flare-up, any skin grazes, one should always have a bottle at home, I buy the smallest bottle with the dropper & have the biggest to use to refill the dropper! no more chemically laden disinfectant!