Works for colds/flu, Candida, skin infections

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have had previous good experience with colloidal silver as an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. I have taken it internally for cold/flu symptoms and for Candida overgrowth symptoms. When my friend developed a severely infected boil/carbuncle on his back that was not responding to OTC triple-antibiotic ointment, he was worried that he would have to see a doctor. I applied silver to the abscess and the bandage. Within 3 days it had drained significantly and begun to heal, and was completely healed within 2 weeks.

Always in the house!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the greatest, healing product against many problems. Use at the first sign of a sore throat, or any ailment and its very quickly knocked out! I own a cat rescue and have a bottle for them. Very safe and it literally quickly stopped a serious UTI in a cat in only one dose working as natural antibiotic. Had it not worked, Skittles would have had to go the vet and the fee would have been astronomical. I'm a believer in Silver and this brand. Never without it, especially in cold and flu season.

spread the word about silver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this has diminished the two cysts that i had. it took a couple of weeks but it worked. amazing. curious to see how it works on other types of bacteria and infections.

Helpful for infections

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I do find when I take silver it seems to have an anti-bacterial effect. Sometimes this can cause detox symptoms, but it's a good product.

Use in place of antibiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband & I took this silver when we had a cold with a cough, and while it didn't alleviate the symptoms immediately, we feel that after taking it for a week it helped us to get over the sickness sooner. This is much better than taking an antibiotic prescribed by a doctor. My husband claimed that it tasted a little of metal, but I found it to be pretty tasteless. It definitely wasn't difficult to get down. We're happy with the quality of the sovereign Silver and will be buying more.

Works For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a long history of gastro-intestinal problems which leave me susceptible to getting stomach bugs more often than most people. I don't know what I would do without this product. Knocks out stomach bugs quickly to end my pain. I do not use this continuously as a supplement, only to get rid of stomach bugs when I get them. It usually takes just 2 days at a dosage of 1 oz. - 3 times per day on an empty stomach.

I am amazed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My sinuses have been stopped up, particularly at night. I use the dropper that comes with the bottle. I spray it up each nostril. The relief is almost immediate. My naturopath says that I can use up to 10 drops if necessary

Sovereign Silver

Posted by ivyengland on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My favorite is Silver Shield, but this product is great, just not as strong. I use this as a spray or the dropper with success.

anti anything!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take this at the first signs of a cold or anything else, and it goes away !

Healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful healing aid to so many things. It got rid of a sinus infection pretty quickly, and now I've found that dabbing on cold sores (used also with an antiviral cream) heals them in record time. It's also great for cuts and scrapes. Wonderful!

1 2 3 4