It's worked

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Dec 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my dog.....it clearing my dog's skin problem. spent lot of money and time at vet. last summer, no improovment with all those medication he told us to use. I spray it on hot spot, spray it on mouth, itstoped bad breath. I used only 3 day with my dog....good thing to keep around in house.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1180981 on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for killing off colds, flu or any other infection. I've even had success with it for ear infections!!

natural antibotic/fungal

Posted by Reviewer1364999 on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Sovereign Silver has successfully controlled an infection under a tooth filling and cleared up a case of athlete's feet from having wet feet for 12 hours a day!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had a cut on my finger and it hurt especially since I need to use my hands washing dishes etc...then I decided to do something different ..I was bored I guess..I sprayed the silver on my finger...the next day I decided to spray one more time..but I could not find the cut ..I was shocked..I did find it eventually but it was closed and very small ( in one day!!! )..I just went to look and I don't even have a scar..I told my husband about it and I think this will be our new medicine for cuts ...

SILVER - small diameter of this solutions silver is the secret !

Posted by Reviewer1785438 on Aug 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is great for poison ivy, acne, sore throat, ear, and eye problems. It's germ killing power is amazing. At 10ppm these silver globes are small enough to set where others can not.

Dog's itchy paws

Posted by Reviewer2623221 on Jun 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because my dog keeps chewing on her paws until it's inflamed and red. This has been going on for 8 months. I've tried washing after walks, vet's antiseptic lotions, foot soaks...but nothing works. This spray is amazing...she stopped chewing her paws after the first application!

Amazing, Versatile Product

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Everyone should have colloidal silver in their medicine chests. I use it for many things, and have recently discovered that it's very effective at getting rid of tooth infections and the associated pain. I was able to avoid a dental appointment by spraying this on the affected tooth 2 or 3 times a day for 3 days. The spray is great for throat pain, too. Works like antibiotics, without the fear of developing antibiotic resistance. Also good for skin infections, cuts, etc. A must-have product during cold and flu season.

Keep it in the medicine cabinet

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Jul 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like to have colloidal silver on hand for eye infections or to use as an antiseptic. This brand is a good as any I've used and I like the size for travel and the convenience of a spray bottle.

Best silver

Posted by Reviewer2183597 on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used colloidal spray for some time, but did not see loads of benefit. Then my local store ran out and I purchased this and it knocks everything out almost instantly. Any sneezes, sniffles, sores in my nose or mouth are gone within a few hours after using this spray. I have not come down with the flu or any serious colds. I don't know if this helps prevent or if it is just my immune system. So I don't know how it would work on a serious cold. But, seriously, it works in a few hours on sniffles, light sneezes and sores in nose or mouth.

Didn't realize it contains nano-sized particles

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

There are no studies on how nano-sized particles might affect our health. They are considered to be a possible threat to our health because the particles are small enough to get _anywhere_ in the body and possibly build up somewhere. I won't use any nano-products until this matter has been studied enough and we also know the long term effects of them.