Help

Instantly decreases puffiness and kills bacteria

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this 3x daily as an immune builder aid. I have chronic sinusitis and this product has kept my sinuses clear and clean (along with netti pot) for a year. I have to have this. Great price, great product. Thank you iherb!! My local health market jacks up the prices on everything, best price by far.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used this on my dog's infected paw and she recovered completely.

Sovereign Silver is a miracle for sinus infections!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After 20 years of doctor visits for sinus infections my husband is finally cured. Numerous prescription sprays and antibiotics did not help him. This worked in only a few days. Disgusting stuff poured out of his nose and even some cysts too! He can breathe better and smell things again. He is sleeping better and has more energy. This stuff is a amazing.

Helps stuffy nose.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used to get a very stuff nose every night...since I've been using this, I do not wake up as atuffy. I feel my nose has been much better. I love this brand even though it is kind of expensive.

Sovereign Silver, Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol Nasal Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really like this--whenever we fly somewhere I always use it before boarding the plane, and it really helps to protect the sinuses from infection.

Good to use for allergies and sinus infections

Posted by marsrain on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Top quality product. Works well for me if I get a dose of hayfever or a sinus infection. It helps to clear the infection quicker.

Glass Bottle, Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sovereign Silver cares enough about their products so they use glass bottles. Don't buy other silver solutions in plastic bottles, that's a sign you should buy a better brand. If they don't care enough about their silver solution product reacting with the chemicals leaching from the plastic bottles, they don't care enough about their customers.

Husband LOVES this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Whenever he feels the slightest sneeze or sniffle, be starts his regimen of Collodial and he never seems to manifest a cold. Amazing.

This Stuff Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just got over a virus and had wheezing in my chest and a nasal infection that wouldn't go away. Used the Sovereign Silver and EpiCor and it was gone in two days. Doesn't have any taste but does have a metalic after taste. I do not know if it would have worked alone.

WORKS GREAT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this for any stuffed up nose/sinus infection/cold and it gives almost instant relief. I spray 3 sprays in each nostril and breathe in so it really gets up in my nose. It works great even for a really bad sinus infection. I also just found another great bacteria fighting thing called MMS -- look it up on internet for more info. I haven't used it get.. but those that have say it's even way more powerful than colloidal silver....and colloidal silver is wonderful stuff itself.