Instantly decreases puffiness and kills bacteria

Posted by Reviewer1267841 on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this 3x daily as an immune builder aid. I have chronic sinusitis and this product has kept my sinuses clear and clean (along with netti pot) for a year. I have to have this. Great price, great product. Thank you iherb!! My local health market jacks up the prices on everything, best price by far.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1897098 on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used this on my dog's infected paw and she recovered completely.

Sovereign Silver is a miracle for sinus infections!

Posted by Reviewer2041701 on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After 20 years of doctor visits for sinus infections my husband is finally cured. Numerous prescription sprays and antibiotics did not help him. This worked in only a few days. Disgusting stuff poured out of his nose and even some cysts too! He can breathe better and smell things again. He is sleeping better and has more energy. This stuff is a amazing.

Helps stuffy nose.

Posted by Reviewer2697053 on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used to get a very stuff nose every night...since I've been using this, I do not wake up as atuffy. I feel my nose has been much better. I love this brand even though it is kind of expensive.

Sovereign Silver, Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol Nasal Spray

Posted by Reviewer2354967 on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really like this--whenever we fly somewhere I always use it before boarding the plane, and it really helps to protect the sinuses from infection.

This Stuff Works

Posted by Reviewer1302102 on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just got over a virus and had wheezing in my chest and a nasal infection that wouldn't go away. Used the Sovereign Silver and EpiCor and it was gone in two days. Doesn't have any taste but does have a metalic after taste. I do not know if it would have worked alone.

Husband LOVES this!

Posted by Reviewer3236706 on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Whenever he feels the slightest sneeze or sniffle, be starts his regimen of Collodial and he never seems to manifest a cold. Amazing.

Glass Bottle, Good

Posted by Reviewer2469206 on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sovereign Silver cares enough about their products so they use glass bottles. Don't buy other silver solutions in plastic bottles, that's a sign you should buy a better brand. If they don't care enough about their silver solution product reacting with the chemicals leaching from the plastic bottles, they don't care enough about their customers.

Good to use for allergies and sinus infections

Posted by marsrain on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Top quality product. Works well for me if I get a dose of hayfever or a sinus infection. It helps to clear the infection quicker.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2336876 on Oct 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have definitely noticed clearer nasal passages since using this, and it worked really quickly. I will keep using this as a preventative for viruses, and clear sinues. Great product.