Great product - works better...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product works far better than typical creams you would purchase from the drug store for cuts, scrapes, burns, etc. Have used it for a couple of years on our kids and ourselves.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Works well on sore skin/allergy patches.

A little gem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We hadn't used this product before but it's been great to use on anything that would normally require something to stop an itch, fix a graze or help a burn.

여드름과 항생제대용으로 사용중입니다.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

사소한 상처, 긁힌 상처, 피부 가려움, 붉은기, 경미한 통증이나 염증, 벌레물린곳, 화상, 발진, 무좀, 건선, 습진,피부트러블, 여드름 등에 효과가 있다고 합니다 자세한 리뷰 http://sosojung20.blog.me/50140904572

sovereign silver, First Aid Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent to have in the first aid kit for almost anything. I've used it for sores on my animals, also for my skin conditions

Small portable glass bottle with a secure lid.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Twist cap to the side to pump out the gel. Tried it on a skin rash I've had a while, no joy. Tried it on a small cooking burn, seemed to alleviate the swelling and itching.

Replace all hand sanitizers and use this colloidal silver gel instead!

Posted by YoungerNextYear on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Immediately kills pathogenic bacteria, fungus, virus and all germs on contact. I have replaced all my fragrance smelling commercial antibacterial hand sanitizers and use this colloidal silver gel as a hand sanitizer instead. After absorbed there is NO residue. I always feel like washing my hands when I use the store bought flowery smelling ones, which leave your hands feeling sticky. Hands feel completely clean after using this gel. More effective at killing all germs including viruses! This is not cheap but definitely a product I cannot live without now. All my kids travel with the 1oz gel in their carry-on when flying. This is a MUST BUY and easy, effective health solution.

Incredible!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No more drug store ointments! This first aid job is the best possible. Not only does the family use it with excellent results, I have a cat rescue and had a cat with a bad wound on his side. I immediately applied this gel and hoped for the best so an expensive vet visit and chemicals could be avoided. I gave this a day to show improvement or I would have to take him in. By the next morning the infection was already clearing and there was new fur where it had been missing! The wound was healing and very fast. By that night, the wound was 90% healed. By the next day more new fur was coming in! In three days there was no more wound!

Excellent First Aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No more buying anti-biotic ointment from the store. Its been replaced with this product which is completely safe, and it WORKS! It has several uses for many things you wouldn't think about, so its worth a Google to learn all of its aspects. Never without this. A must in the natural medicine cabinet!

so many uses!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A small dab rubbed on mosquito bites removes the itch. Heals cuts and skin irritations. I use it on my dogs as well, making sure it dries well and then distracting them so they don't lick it.

1 2 3