Help

it works, but influences blood pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It really helps me when there are extremely busy days at work. I get more concentrated, energetic. If you had a sleepless night, it might also be very helpful. But I noticed that my blood pressure gets higher. Sometimes it might cause a slight headache. When taking these pills, avoid coffee. When I drank a couple of cups and took just one pill, my heart was beating as if I had run a mile.

Very excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Able to concentrate during the day, feel energetic.

Good

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

Special, Adapt 232 Herbal Adaptogen

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is yet another one of IHerb's many freebies. So try this product for yourself at no cost to you. May help in giving you more energy and mental clarity. IHerb has many wonderful products. Please check out the daily and weekly specials. Most items ship out within 24 hours. If you found this review helpful please click the yes button. Have a great day!

POWERFUL FORMULA ! definitely worth the try as a sample...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

as an adaptogen it gives a mild energy boost for a few hours. usually i need X2 or X3 the recommended dosage to feel the effect of herbs but this is doing the job as an adaptogen in the recommended 2 caps.as far as i know Rhodiola & Schisandra doesn't work on my body as an adaptogen so i guess its the third one,the Siberian Ginseng that supply the potent adaptogen results.i am considering buying the full package although its a bit expenssive comparing to the amount of caps and the competitive prices of other brands. feel free to rate and read my other products reviews and....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Great product for mental clarity and stamina!

Posted by GreenWarrior on Mar 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hi there. I have been using the Adapt 232 for a few months now. I really feel its effect on improving stamina and mental/cognitive capacity. Definitely worth trying it and seeing how it works for you. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

So so

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Rhodiola, Eleutherococus and Schisandra are just perfect mix for me and you but my concern goes to other ingredients: Maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable derived), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetarian capsule). Why so much of them? They worse the whole quality. I would not by such product as a total bottle. I even didn't want it as a freebie, but I am constant buyer and tested most of freebies, so I have to chose from very little of them for free.

Feels like ephedra.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Feels excactly like ephedrine but little weaker. I wonder if proprietary blend includes this. Someone else said for the full pack that they stocked it up when in sweden. But this adapt 232 does not exist in sweden other formula exist but not this. In sweden it would not say proprietary blend as this is forbidden. All things in it must be written on label. Ginseng never gave me ephedra like feelings.

extremely strong!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Today I've taken only one pill after lunch time as was a bit tired and sleepy and now it is five in the morning, i still cannot fall asleep. Take only in the morning if wanna sleep well at night.

There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Adaptogen works slowly over time to build the endurance, energy level and mental clarity. Therefore, 6 caps or 3 servings are not likely to make any subtle difference. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Check out my page for more reviews!