А мне он понравился / And I liked it

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Даже не верится, что многим людям не нравится этот шампунь. Мне он очень понравился: тщательно, но очень бережно промывает волосы, не сушит, дает объем. Волосы после мытья пышные, упругие, рассыпчатые. Я удивляюсь, почему стольким людям не понравился запах у этого шампуня: он такой приятный. Закажу полноразмерную версию. I can not believe that many people do not like this shampoo. I liked it very much: very well, but very gently cleanses hair without drying, gives volume. Hair is lush, firm, crisp after washing. I wonder why so many people do not like the smell of this shampoo: it is a pleasant one. I'll order the full-size version.

don't like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't make my long hair clean at all!!!

Very good!

Posted by Santita on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I loved this shampoo - well strengthens and restores hair. They look well-groomed and healthy.

...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

...

Good shampoo

Posted by popopo on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried onl a sample, but it was really nice.

Yay for freebie!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use Aubrey Organics Blue Camomile shampoo and I pair it w/ this conditioner. They work well for my dry wavy hair that always cound use extra moisture even in the summer.

Aubrey Organics Balancing Shampoo

Posted by chukchenka on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked it, and my hair too. Good smell. The sample for good for 2 times

GPB Shampoo

Posted by Sprinkles on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cleaned my hair very well and actually foamed up when using, so it was able to slip easily throughout my hair. It did leave my hair squeaky-clean, however, so it is definitely necessary to follow up with conditioner!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This trial size was enough for one use only. I like it, foaming good, nice scent, hair looks shiny and soft.

my favourite shampoo

Posted by veljanov on Mar 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this shampoo very well suits me. I have dry and wavy hair. After that shampoo they very much look well. And at it very pleasant smell of rose

1 2 3