А мне он понравился / And I liked it

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Даже не верится, что многим людям не нравится этот шампунь. Мне он очень понравился: тщательно, но очень бережно промывает волосы, не сушит, дает объем. Волосы после мытья пышные, упругие, рассыпчатые. Я удивляюсь, почему стольким людям не понравился запах у этого шампуня: он такой приятный. Закажу полноразмерную версию. I can not believe that many people do not like this shampoo. I liked it very much: very well, but very gently cleanses hair without drying, gives volume. Hair is lush, firm, crisp after washing. I wonder why so many people do not like the smell of this shampoo: it is a pleasant one. I'll order the full-size version.

don't like

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't make my long hair clean at all!!!

......a Balancing Shampoo it is.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this shampoo. My hair started to thin a bit as I got older and this tends to thicken it up. Also I have been struggling with some scalp conditions such as redness and irritation(itchy). I think it was due to the harsh and drying chemicals that most shampoos use such as sodium lauryl sulfates. This shampoo seemed to have really helped. I will say one thing tho, I have noticed that it is best to really rinse out your hair before applying this shampoo. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Very good!

Posted by Santita on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I loved this shampoo - well strengthens and restores hair. They look well-groomed and healthy.

Good quality shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2688321 on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good shampoo I might buy it,love the smell.

my favourite shampoo

Posted by veljanov on Mar 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this shampoo very well suits me. I have dry and wavy hair. After that shampoo they very much look well. And at it very pleasant smell of rose

very good

Posted by Reviewer2087215 on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This trial size was enough for one use only. I like it, foaming good, nice scent, hair looks shiny and soft.

GPB Shampoo

Posted by Sprinkles on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cleaned my hair very well and actually foamed up when using, so it was able to slip easily throughout my hair. It did leave my hair squeaky-clean, however, so it is definitely necessary to follow up with conditioner!

Aubrey Organics Balancing Shampoo

Posted by chukchenka on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked it, and my hair too. Good smell. The sample for good for 2 times

Yay for freebie!

Posted by Reviewer1066221 on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use Aubrey Organics Blue Camomile shampoo and I pair it w/ this conditioner. They work well for my dry wavy hair that always cound use extra moisture even in the summer.

1 2 3