Sandi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very, very informative booklet. AHCC Does much more than I thought. A great immune booster for everyone, not just those with a chronic illness.

Nice booklet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great little booklet to explain the benefits of AHCC, which I have been taking and really like!

AHCC Japanese Medicinal Mushroom Book

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Awesome book filled with research and fascinating information about AHCC. This book is definitely worth reading :)

interesting read

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Explains why mushrooms may be more beneficial than other herbs.

Thank you, iHerb!!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

for these free booklets that keep us informed!!

Fab

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great informative book. Another reviewer commented that the book does not provide a counter argument, and that AHCC must have negative side effects. The reason there is no side effects is because it is a mushroom so only people allergic to mushroom will experience an unpleasent side effect. The reviewer that stated AHCC increased thier fibromyalgia pain may have not awknowledged other lifestyle choices such as over-exertion that may have coincided with taking this supplement. My mother and myself have Fibromyalgia and it has not increased our pain. In fact, scientifically this should reduced fibromyalgia pain. I highly recommend reading this to understand how AHCC reduces inflammation and many other chronic and acute conditions.

Great info on the immune stimulation benefits of AHCC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After reading this book, I sent my mother AHCC (recommended dosage), vitamin D3 (10,000 iu/day), and graviola (500mg @ 3 times/day) to treat the breast cancer she was suffering. Without chemo, surgery, or radiation, her doctor said the tumor was reduced by 50% in 3 months and that her cancer markers were reduced by over 50%. In about 8 months, the markers were reduced by about 90%, and the tumor decreased by 75%. I also used this for a dental abscess, and it cleared up in about 4 days. Do NOT take this when suffering fibromyalgia. Before, I finally learned how to cure fibromyalgia, I took some AHCC for a flu, and the pain increased dramatically in two days, but it went back down to the "normal" pain level in about 5 days. Have a Blessed Day, in Christ, Eddie

A Miracle plant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I read this little booklet and was amazed. I purchased AHCC and was amazed by the results. I had a mold on the right side of my neck, which had changed shape and was now raised. It was painful to touch and I was looking for a plastic surgeon to remove it. After taking medicinal mushroom, together with immune booster, which I first used as a free iherb trial, I was stunned to see that my mole literally disappeared. It is now a flat dot, no longer a large painful growth. I truly believe in the healing power of mushrooms to shrink tumors/growths.

Valuable Knowledge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this for about a month now and and it has worked wonders on my Liver, chronic throat infections. I have even learned from this book a lot of other uses for AHCC.

Good explanation of how mushrooms work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Although it uses a lot of "medical terminology," this little book was easy to understand and really explains well how mushrooms help the immune system. I have given it to friends to spread the word!