OK

Posted by juniper on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

With only 2 capsules, you won't be able to tell a difference.

me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

for me not work ;/

Freebie looks good

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Mar 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Even though I don't think that D'Adamo creates very good and special personalized stuff, this freebie is exception. He even tried hard to add better other ingredients, without stearates which is good. Of course, one would like bigger freebie, for 7 days for example, but what can we do? We must be happy and with that amount and be thankful for trying.

Great brand and great ingredients!

Posted by eathealthy on Feb 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Quality brand from the guy who taught us all about living according to our blood types. This product is used to help with cognitive decline from natural aging processes. Although I didn't notice a difference from the two capsules, I believe that the ingredients are right for the job! Ashwaganda and Eleuthero are adaptogens that help body to deal with and reduce stress, gingko has shown excellent properties for memory and long term brain health. Grape seed extract is anti-aging. This formulation has all the ingredients for health and wellness without the side effects of prescriptions, don't think you can go wrong.If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Too small a sample.

Posted by TriedandTested on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Took this for a couple of days, but didn't notice any significant effects. Perhaps, a larger dose is needed. Props for the blend of ingredients though.

Can't say for sure

Posted by odereviews on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had a good feeling all day, but pretty hard to say, if these helped or not. These are better than nothing. :) These freebies could use couple of more tablets to give a better results.

Dadamo.com

Posted by helpingfatpeople on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like eleuthero root.. seems like a good combination of herbs. Dadamos capsules are stearate free. (which is good)

Ordinary thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have not noticed anything.

Helps Maintain Attention Span!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This sample has been discontinued but I think you can still buy the full size version of this product. This really seems to help you maintain your attention span and stay focused.

a trial so not enough

Posted by Ruby64 on Jan 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

to decide whether good or bad

1 2