Good information,but what about VANADIUM ?...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i did managed to learn a few new stuff about diabetes which is important for me,but i also noticed it lacks some major information like the important of Vanadium that should be working together along with Chromium in a ratio of 2:1,also i don't remember Cinnamon mentioned as well as Blueberries and R-lipoic acid,but the Vanadium issue is really really a miss here.also,make sure you get all the essential Vitamins & minerals in a well balanced way as well as the Omega's,Amino acids and Trace elements otherwise the blood sugar won't drop as you desire it to be,avoid Gluten,Fried things,no nitrate or nitrite and eat lots of vegetables & Eggs.and one correction for the information in the booklet:Magnesium Aspartate should be avoided,Magnesium Citrate is much better option,all in all good reading,great Glycemic Index at the end...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

My friend enjoyed it

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good info

Diabetes, Effective Natural Blood Sugar Management

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both suffer from Diabetes and I am on the insulin shots. This booklet was so informative & helpful. My husband picked it up and read it first and was so impressed he asked me to sit down and read it soon. It has helped us choose the right foods and explains the glycemic Load. It has a thorough Glycemic index of foods listed. We have recommended it to our diabetic friends.

Very informative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good introdution for diabetic people, with a quick review of a few helpful health supplements.

from brazil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great

great little book

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm not diabetic, but have friends who are, and this is a great book to give people ideas on how to mangage diabetes.

Interesting and Informative

Posted by morganwellinger on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am not a diabetic but am curious about learning more about blood sugar control and I learned a good amount from this little booklet...it was easy to read and very chock full of information, including a big glycemic chart of different foods at the end...recommended not just for diabetics, but simply anyone who would like to balance their blood sugar better!

Pretty useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pretty useful booklet.

Not bad for no cost

Posted by Krisinsight on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has pretty basic information on the subject of glucose control but it is a good starting point if you don't know much about the subject.

informational