ribose is not for everyone

Posted by TinVal on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Got headache from this. Be careful.

ok, lowered blood pressure too much.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tried it for energy. It did give me energy, but I have low blood pressure. And taking the d-ribose, my blood pressure went even lower and I felt a little dizzy. So if a person has strong blood pressure, it might be fine for them.

Chewable D-Ribose.

Posted by arieschild on May 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took one last night after a long very active day along with 3 cordyceps spaced throughout the day. I was able to keep going out dancing last night. Also it doesn't make me hyper or keep me up at night like alot of things. A little sugar is worth the sacrifice. I'm a nurse and HAVE to be active. Also I have chronic fatigue/epstein barr virus, this combats it along with other supps, LOVE iherb.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed the change of energy after starting with these. One hours workout every morning and it goes like a dance.

ribose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps me with my CFS.

Energy Boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I usually take this pre or intra my weight-lifting work out and it gives me a nice boost to keep trying harder. Its nice as it generates ATP production and delays fatigue.

Very Tasty!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The chewable tablets taste very nice. Taking one tablet of d-ribose, one tablet of l-carnitine and one tablet dose of co q10 will ward off heart attacks according to Dr. Stephan Sinatra.

short term "lift me up"..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very sugary taste that seem to feed the nervous system quickly & for a short term,i would prefer the D-ribose powder because there is no caking additives in it...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Good product

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like to use it immediately after my workout. It gives me feeling that I want to eat less and indeed it gives back strength to me. And also it tastes to me very good, like vitamin C or even weird candy :) Oh, and it helped me lot in the mountains. In the mountains you need to keep your glucose levels and it does help. I was taking it climbing up to help my heart also, because I am very good at going down, no need supplements for strength, only need it to the top.

Exelent product