Tryptophan

Posted by TinVal on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tryptophan is a precursor to serotonin, a hormone contributing to the feelings of well-being, and people with low levels of serotonin are prone to depression. A study reported in the November 1982, "Psychological Medicine," investigated whether tryptophan could act as an antidepressant. The study involved 150 patients and lasted 12 weeks. It was found that tryptophan significantly improved depression and was not associated with side effects.

A Wonderful Supplement for Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've found that Tryptophan and Magnesium are what I've needed for a good nights sleep. I stopped waking up several times a night when I started taking these. I don't know if I'll ever stop waking up in the middle of the night completely, but these sure have helped. Try this free sample and give it a shot.

Does what it says it will.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It really helps to alleviate depression and control mood swings. I prefer it to 5-htp as it seems to last longer.

TAKES A WHILE TO WORK - HOWEVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Make sure you take them a couple of hours before going to bed. Nice restful sleep with no hangover in the morning,

*****Calmed dog from thunderstorms*******

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed this sample so much I bought the regular size. My dog is easily upset and scared of thunderstorms. I don't like medicating him so after some research I tried this. He is more calm and I feel better that this is more natural than the meds his vet gave him.   I also have had relief from stressors such as work. I can take it at work and not have to worry about presciptions. It won't make you drowsy. Just less stress and better to cope.   Take on an empty stomach for best results!

Stress and sleep help naturally!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just one at night, and I get relaxed and sleep soundly. Waking refreshed and not as stressed. Some days, stress isn't totally gone, but thinking it might take a while, or need to be increased.

this seems to work!

Posted by bbchris on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I seem to have less stress now during the day!!!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very happy with product, grateful that in this economy, some people know it is still a good idea to offer samples.

Works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got this sample because I was under extreme stress and thought I'd give them a shot. They do seem to work well, although one capsule at a time is enough. The one time I took two, I had very vivid Kafka-dreams. That's not an effect limited to this product though - I once took too much Melissa and had terrible nightmares - so I'll certainly order these again when the need arises.

good

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Demands the regular use to reach the maximum effect. I became quieter, uravnoveshenny, more positively.