Great!

Posted by Reviewer2047611 on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I know research hasn't proven it, but I feel a boost when I take cordyceps. Not jittery but my running performance increases, I want to push harder and feel more competitive. I take it pre-race.

Special, Doctor

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Quality supplements at an economical price.

surprisingly good & potent !...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i took it as a trial as i love the taste of the cordyceps mushroom by itself and know that it is high in proteins and medicinal properties as an adaptogen ,i didn't feel that when eating it as food but when taking 2 or 3 of these cordyceps extract caps you can definitely feel a mild elevated mood with more energy and without any "hangover" effect afterwards,very good surprise,be sure to take it with a meal so you don't have a strange taste in you mouth when its starting to effect your body.i will probably buy it in the long run for this positive effect....

Work

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I did see an improvement in physical strength.

good

Posted by liubimica on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

these caps are very good, i feel more energized and i sleep well

Lung strength tonic

Posted by Reviewer1368787 on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cordyceps is mycelia(living mushroom roots) and therefore it's potency/mycelia survival relies on professional and temperature sensetive handling and storage for it not to die, which would make mycelia inactive. I find this specific brand variation effective on regular usage over a few days or weeks. It works great in combination with "Lung Saver, Natural Care" for more acute and rapid lung health recovery and strengthening.

Cordyceps power !

Posted by Reviewer2355326 on Jan 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be good stuff, maybe not as effective as Jarrow brand in my experience, but still very good. I play in a basketball league, and if I take these beforenand, I generally have more stamina to stay energized until the end of the 2-3 games we play per night, and I'm 47 yrs old.

Jump in energy

Posted by ReviewsfromaFriend on Apr 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This definitely does something. I felt like getting things done. However as its the trial size, I dont know if the effect 'wears off' with constant usage.

Energy boost

Posted by Reviewer3189664 on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's not a jack3d, but give stamina.

Worth trying!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this Cordyceps as I noticed, that Cordyceps in capsules works better than in tablets, also it is as effective as my favorite Eclectic Institute Cordyceps, that I also shopped at Iherbs. By the way, I love these sample bottles, as they are very convenient for storing other remedies when I need to take some for travelling. Also I use these bottles for opouring in some lotion for travel purposes, for storing spices, little salt for my travel needs too. Never throw it away when it is empty, as you can store also the same DR. Best Cordyceps if you decide to buy a big bottle, so you will have a label on it ready too:)