These are the best!

Posted by MikeMember on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I haven't eaten a lot of different Goji berries, but I can't imagine a better choice. In fact, after trying this sample, I bought two bags!

A Chinese stable in soups, food and snacks

Posted by Reviewer1782929 on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been eating Goji berries since I was a kid. The Chinese believe in the value of using Goji berries as often as possible.

Special, Dragon Herbs, Heaven Mountain Goji-To-Go

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Quality product at an economical price.

Perfect snack!

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Loved it very very very much! It's a perfect snack for me! And in a low calories!

Utmerket!

Posted by Reviewer39238224 on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Uvanlig for meg bær ligne berberis, svært velsmakende og sunt, vil jeg være bestilling igjen

The best!!

Posted by happydays on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best Goji I have ever tried! So moist and soft, fantastic taste! I got this little bag for free and ordered Navitas Goji(they are also good but these are heavenly! even the kids like them;) )..but next time I will order a big bag of Dragon Herbs!!

No Comparison!

Posted by energetyx on Jun 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are so much juicier than the gojis I've bought in the past I can hardly believe it. Rich and moist and bursting with colour, compared to the dry, hard and dull berries I can buy at home. More expensive, but worth the extra.

Great taste

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love it

Так себе

Posted by viki95 on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ягоды похожие на мелкий изюм, на вкус не понравились. ********* פירות יער דומים לצימוקים קטנים, הטעם לא אהבתי. Berries are similar to the small raisins, to taste is not liked.**********

Yuck! But Never Mind......Get up to $10 OFF Any Purchase today With Coupon Code Wim426!!!!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on Feb 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Goji berries have a really hard-to-describe, almost Earthy taste. You'll love them or hate them but the sample was free and I've gotten most of the other free samples already! Get up to $10 OFF with free shipping available on any purchase today with Coupon Code Wim426 at the checkout! BTW, not free, but get a super deal on a natural, organic, tasty lipbalm: http://iherb.com/p/47563?rcode=wim426