Help

go4trim

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Contents seems good for weight management, but 1 pack definitely can't give any result. // Состав неплохой для поддержания формы, но по одной упаковочке явно судить не получится.

Good stuff

Posted by healthydoesit on Feb 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was a free sample, so it's hard to say how it worked for weight loss. However, I'm not a huge grapefruit fan and this still tasted really yummy to me! A little tangy and sweet. Just the right amount of flavor. Thanks for the free sample Iherb! Great service, as always. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Spices up water!

Posted by eathealthy on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for the person who won't drink water because its boring! Adds a light citrus taste to a glass of water. Since drinking more water is proven to aid in weight loss - this sure doesn't hurt. Plus it has 3 great ingredients to encourage weight loss. Glucommanan (konjac root) to make you feel full, 5-HTP to boost brain levels of serotonin (the feel good hormone) and chromium to regulate insulin levels and decrease those sugar spikes that cause overeating! Drinking more water helps to decrease headaches, lose weight and clear up skin. Highly recommend this tasty mix. If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Ok.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I left this one some second to long so it startet becoming a gel, making it kinda gross to drink. But the taste is good! Its hard for me to rate how it worked after just one packet though.

Haven't tried it yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Don't know,got it for free and haven't tried it yet.

god smak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

sunn og god

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can not spend much time on reviews. I will say briefly: I liked everything.

grapefruit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very nice

from Latvia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

Nice

Posted by opheart on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice flavour. REceived it as a free sample, so I cann't say if it really works. But it seems, the effect would be nice.

1 2 3