So Far Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered for years with this and that.Fibromyalgia dosed with mediacations that made me crazy.LITERALLY!!!!!!So far this has helped with alot of the ailments and I am on the road to recovery.What a God send.

Very tasty....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

...only tried the sample size so can't comment on effectiveness but WOW was it tasty!

Good taste but no noticed health benefits ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Feb 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

probiotics is one of the supplements that i can easily tell when its working within the next 4 hours after taking it.i did not noticed any difference when i took this product so it could mean 2 things:either it is not the type of probiotics that i am missing in my body or that it is a very weak formula and has too little bacteria of the bacteria is not surviving the stomach acids and not pasing through to its destiny which is the large intestine.so either ways,this is not a useful product for me though it could be fine for someone else.and the taste of it is Great by the way....

tummy pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this treelac caused stomach pain :(

No pills to swallow

Posted by eathealthy on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an easy to swallow probiotic that tastes great in water! I really enjoyed the lemon flavor which isn't too sour. This contains a prebiotic (FOS) that will cause gas in some people. However, the prebiotic helps to ensure the probiotics stay in the intestinal tract by setting up a good environment. Highly recommended freebie!If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Special, Global Health Trax, ThreeLac Probiotic, Lemon Flavor. Great Stuff!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This sample has been discontinued but you can still buy the full size version of this tasty beverage.

Good

Posted by juniper on Mar 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It did not give me an upset stomach and it was calmer.

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

GOOD TO EAT AND DEllicious

ок

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

got samle, taste is OK.

good

Posted by myalsn on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Generally very satisfied with