Interesting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed reading this. I learned a thing or two about quality supplements. Know what you're paying for. From reading this I would say it's not just important but necessary if you don't want to pee away your supplements.

I learned new things ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really learned quite a lot of new things about minerals from this tiny booklet. Now, I know, that eating fresh vegetables, fruits, grain, does not mean, that you get the same amount of nutrients as it used to be decades ago. Our mother Earth soil is getting demineralized with time. I recommend this booklet to your personal health library. Is it sufficient or not with information you expect, only you can judge after reading, depends upon what knowledge you have on this topic. You can always give it away or lend to your friend for reading. I like to share these booklets with my friends and I have nearly all of them as freebies from IHerb.

Good informative booklet-a few corrections needed and more open minded towards other minerals types...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i did read it to the end and my cunclusions are:there is a misleading statement about Fluoride helping our teeth when in fact it harms our body in the type and amount we are getting it in out municipal water systems and toothpaste-beware! secondly,i know chelated minerals are superior but you should also take in to consideration that there are at least 2 more types of minerals types that sometimes even superior to the best chelated one,thats the plant derived minerals and the cultured yeast minerals that are not mentioned at all in this booklet.the information inside also suggest that there is only 1 company that "does it right"(the chelation process) which i find it hard to believe. so,although i learned a few things i didn't pay attention to until now(like the Magnesium and Sulfur part in blood sugar balance) there is some fixing and adding needed to the information you get from it.i do recommend you read it,the more knowledge you have the more free you are ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Special Minerals Discover the Miracle of Chelation

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is another freebie from IHerb. Get yours with your next order. Nutritional minerals are critical to human health. Minerals are a basic part of all cells in the body. To learn more, please read this book. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. Thanks.

not what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

not what I expected

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good licterature

Haven't got around to read it yet but I love the series

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too busy nowadays to read through, but I thik it's a must.

Wow! Great info on minerals! Get it

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got this because I had gotten most of the freebies and thought I'd check it out. So glad I did!!! Very informative about how much a mineral and when and with what else you should take it. Great information!!!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A good reference from which to start the further research.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Interesting book about minerals