Help

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like Planetary's product line but they do use magnesium stearate in this product. Companies can avoid use of lubricants if they run their machines a bit slower.

Helps with memory, really!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I know that this is supposed to be for energy, but I've discovered that taking 2 of these really helps with memory and mental clarity. The effect is strikingly similar to the effect of Piracetam (a nootropic). I am quite surprised by this and I would love to know which ingredient is causing that effect... Given that I don't see any other mention of this, my experience might be unusual, but I thought it's worth mentioning. As for energy, it does seem to help. I am very sensitive to caffeine. This is caffeine free and causes no jitters.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Directions advise 3 a day between meals, but really only need two a day. Did not take in late afternoon or evening, so not to disrupt sleep. Did feel more energetic. Did not make me jittery, except after drinking coffee.

Free, Planetary Herbals, Ginseng Revitalizer, 1000 mg, 10 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I could tell I felt a sense of wellbeing even during a stressful event of the death of my brother, after taking this product. I will be ordering more.

not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

didn't like this,increases blood pressure

so clean!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

smoothing energy, great feel, and intense sex is what this product is all about!

Very Pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As a chinese girl, i have an extense backgroud involving ginseng:) hated it as a kid but i now truly appreciate the cleansing effect it has highly recommended

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

30 minutes after ingestion, there are forces and energy.

great product

Posted by paisleyjade on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This definitely gives a healthy burst in energy and well being.

real revitilizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

stronger than drinkable ginseng and really revitalizing