Good

Posted by feedMemore on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My man occasionally has angina type swelling and ache in the throat, so I have bought it to him. He rated it in 4 stars, because it could be even better and stronger. But otherwise it is very good and we don't understand why other people are complaining about taste. Its such a nonsense. People, please understand, it is like medicine not like candy for you.

Multi use

Posted by Reviewer1889948 on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for sore throat, loose stool, and nausea. also nutritive.

Not sure it helped much

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It sure didn't help with my incessant coughing and by the time I received them my throat was no longer burning. Now that I read the ingredients I see echinacea and that stuff has never ever worked for me at all; and the ascorbic acid probably comes from corn which means GMO. YIKES! I had no idea! On top of that nothing is organic. Hard for me to process what I read when being so sick. Glad it was free. I will probably try slippery elm again but will make sure to buy organic next time.

works well

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

has an herbal flavor, but works well!

Ineffective and not good

Posted by Reviewer2081806 on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thankfully i got this for free as a Freebie. It was disgusting and slimy and awful tasting and it didnt even work!!

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1221498 on Oct 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried the free sample but it didn't improve my chronic throat irritation at all.

really helps

Posted by 5764407993677192464 on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

once i fent the pain in mt throat i started to take this pills. i was taking about 3-5 pills a day and they really helped. the taste is very nice

Visai patiko

Posted by 5368362335570046525 on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ėmiau nemokamą mėginį. Gerklės skausmą nuėmė.

Calms that dry tickle...

Posted by Reviewer1547003 on Jan 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has been great for calming that irritating dry tickle in my throat that leads to dry hacking and coughing. Coats the throat...very soothing.

ok