Not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't read this in it's entirety; more skimmed it. I didn't glean a lot of helpful info. Not a bad resource to have, but honestly, you'd find more info doing an online search.

2 stars

Posted by australia on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Boring, full of advertisements

Don't waste your freebie on this.

Posted by KillerBunny on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is basically an advertising pamphlet for Xlear (which is a good nasal spray). I was kind of hoping it would have some actual technical and diet advice, or maybe some lifestyle changes that could help. All the information in this booklet can be found by doing a google search, reading any online article on sinus problems, and by reading the back of the Xclear nasal spray box. Keep your freebie for something useful, like GABA so you can have wild dreams.

Good booklet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very helpful little book for those suffering with sinus problems.

Something new

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Though I've been reading everything i could find on sinus/allergy issues for the last 50 yrs, I still found new information in this booklet.

Good to have if suffering from sinus problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I deal with sinus issues myself, therefore wanted more info as to healing myself. With this book that was accomplished

Good information

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good information about Xylitol.

Free, Sinus Health, Breathe Easy Natural Way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This little booklet has very good info that I had not previously known. In my next order I purchased the Xlear Xylitol sinus nasal spray.

great resource

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is a great resource for me & I use it most days to check problems.

Sinus Health

Posted by odereviews on May 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Special, Sinus Health, Breathe Easy the Natural Way, 32 Page Paperback Booklet is one of the better "books" that are in the freebie section. Too bad that there is plenty of Xlear product selling in this book, but the book is still well worth reading. Some innfo about health benefits of Xylitol too.

1 2