Source Naturals, Daily Essential

Posted by TinVal on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very simple and effective enzymes! Recommend!

Special, Source Naturals, Daily Essential Enzymes, 500 mg, 10 Capsules

Posted by alvinlky on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It helps on bloating and bloating, especially after a heavy meal.

digestive enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this type of enzyme for almost 20 years. I read about using this for migraine type headaches in Prevention Magazine. The headaches interfered with my life for fifteen years. I have not had a headache since and I take one or two with every meal.

It really does help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from indigestion, i.e heartburn, acid reflux, etc., for years. I pretty much live on antacids. After trying the free sample I ordered a full bottle. It has really helped. I still have problems and occasionally need antacids, but not nearly as much as before I began taking these.

I guess it's good

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I took it when I ate a sandwich with brown rice bread as that is a very dry/hard bread. I don't eat grains, but rarely. I guess it digested the starchy stuff for me. Good. And it was a free sample.

could be helpful but hard to know....

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

gave it to a friend with digestive issues to see if it helps him instead of Losec (aka Omeprazole)which only prevent the acidity by blocking the proton pump inhibitor (ppi) but doesn't really helps the body to digest better in any way and also creates a lack of the essential B12 vitamin.i think it needs to be taken for a longer period than a week to see some results....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Very Useful Enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am 74 yrs old and recently I have found that my digestive abilities seem to have declined. So I am trying these enzymes out, taking just one capsule a day. They seem to work well with me. Worth trying.

Excellent Product Better Than I Thought

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Jarrow brand "Jarrow-Zymes Plus" and they have been working pretty good with my digestive problems. However, I have been alternating using the samples of Source Naturals "Essential Enzymes" and I actually think they are working better for me so will be ordering more of them. Highly recommend them for mild to moderate digestive problems.

Good Product

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use both this product and Source Naturals DigestActiv. Because I do not tolerate the capsules, I empty the contents of capsules and mix it in with food. The DigestActive can impart an unpleasant flavour to some foods and I find the Daily Enzymes are a better product in that regard. This sample size provides a convenient sized container for use away from home.

Great!