Опасная аурведа / Ayurveda is a dangerous

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Мне шампунь не понравился. Очень сушит и путает волосы, без кондиционера не расчесать. К тому же в составе полный букет вредных компонентов: СЛС, парабены, триклозан, пропилен гликоль, феноксиэтанол. I did not like the shampoo. Very dry and confusing, the hair can't be combed without conditioning. Moreover, it contains full bouquet of harmful ingredients: SLS, parabens, triclosan, propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol.

Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1308138 on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Afraid to try, so many Parabens!

good shampoo

Posted by myftuk on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice shampoo and lovely scent of India

Terrible ingredients!

Posted by Reviewer2231597 on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'd never buy that junk.

Bad for my hair

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought full bottle - pity I didn't order sample first. This shampoo made my hair very dry, unpleasant by touch and hard to comb. Maybe because it came almost outdated. // Купила сразу большую бутылку - лучше бы заказала пробник. Волосы после использования шампнуня сухие, плохо расчесываются, на ощупь как мочалка. Может, потому, что срок годности был почти превышен.

Wonderful shampoo

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've extremly liked this shampoo. Foams perfect and washes the hair thoroughly. And the smell of it is gorgeous.

Badly

Posted by Reviewer3117623 on Sep 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It was not pleasant. Any more I will not buy it. Not clear structure. Strongly confuses hair, does them more rigidly

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1770273 on Aug 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think it is good shampoo, has rich texture. Hair after it are very soft and shiny. But ingredients really are not ideal.

tried sample

Posted by Reviewer3290903 on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried the sample. Had a nice smell/aroma to it, but left my long hair (past my shoulders) feeling heavy. Would not buy again - sorry.

Thank you for the sample.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked this shampoo - it smelled better than I thought it would (I've smelled neem oil...) and washed my hair nicely, leaving it in good condition.