Help

Nah, don't bother

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm a low-carber, and if I were to eat the way they suggest in here I'd gain weight and feel fatigued. This is only for a certain segment of the population that does well on carbs. Not me.

Miracle PGX

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a miracle product. I read this booklet and was skeptical, at first by the claims. However, I tried PGX and was stunned by the feeling of fulness I experienced. I take it before meals no longer have food cravings. I eat less and have lost about 8 lbs. It is a great product to control hunger. Unfortunately, I noticed an increase in my blood pressure and had some rather severe headaches, after taking it so watch out for the headaches.

Good Ideas in this FREE book

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Introduced me to the PGX softgel pills which I purchased at iherb. I've been taking these pills for a week and they seem to curb my appetite (naturally). Too early to tell yet, but made modifications in my eating habit too (more salads and whole grains). So my calories intake going down.

Concise and Precise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a certified Sports Nutritionist, and the information provided in the pamphlet was accurate and very easy to read. I feel that if people did not have a health background, they would still be able to understand what was going on.

Ok for free

Posted by coconut on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was an ok booklet for being free. Has some informative details, but is also an advertisement for PGX.

Average source of information!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I though of more exlicit information in this booklet, but it is too basic. Well, probably enough for those, who do not know anything about weight control, but we all more or less do know about this topic as all media is loaded with such information, just grab and use it.

Little "Gold Booklet"...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It only has 32 pages, but they are filled with life saving suggestions and ideas. Especially now, where it becomes more & more apparant that most all the food on the market has been genetically altered in many ways. Case & point = Nationwide Obisity , Childrens enormous increase in A.D.D.{Attention Deficit Disorder}!! = "We need to educate" ourselves. Here, iHerb gives us the tools to research & the supplys to get back to 'Mother Nature' and away from insane expensive presription drugs the rest of our lifes. "I have done so & so can you!!" YOU are the master of your desteny & health.

Weight loss Help.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This booklet gives you a good understanding of how the foods you eat affect your ability to loose weitght. Very good.

Insulin Resistance

Posted by SherryB on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

People often look at my odd when I say I have insulin resistance. Even doctors who are not the doctor who did the glucose/fasting test. Nice brochure that includes the insulin subject.

Content is useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not the ordinary "eat less and exercise more" stuff, actually explains the mechanism of appetite and insulin excretion Provides comprehensive yet easy to understand knowledge, worth reading!