Love This Fish Oil

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you are concerned about the quality of your fish oil, this is a good choice. A Norwegian product, the fish are caught from clean waters. Wild fish, not farmed fish. This fish oil is quality tested and purified by third parties. From the reviews I've read, it's a well regarded product and comes from small wild fish. The EPA/DHA count is reasonably high in this product though you might want to take 2 or more a day instead of one.

Solid Fish Oil, from Small Bodied Fish, Sustainable

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product because I was looking for a cheap fish oil supplement that was of reasonably high quality and wouldn't leave me with any "fish burps". I found this product to be of high quality overall. I like the fact that the fish oil comes from small bodied fish which are more sustainably caught that larger fish. I would recommend this product for people looking for a reasonably priced fish oil without any fish oil side effects.

Spectrum Fish Oil

Posted by ivyengland on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this fish oil. It does not give me fish burps and I feel good with it. I tried Natural Factors and it made me very sick to my stomach, but on this brand I feel good.

Great fish oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not only is it sustainably (is that a word?) produced but it is a great product. My inflammation is noticeably reduced when I take this and there are no fish burps!

Much loved by my dog

Posted by ReputableReviewer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 12 years young dog is on fish food, but I know that commercial foods are not so perfect as they claim they are. So we decided to buy her some addition to her fishy food. We chose this wild fish oil and it is perfect. Dog is in so much love with it. I am squeezing capsule over her fishy kibble and it tastes so much better and my dog needs less than half portion of dog food!!! especially if we are treating her with some fruits or veggies in addition. Dog now has even more energy! Well spend money! Will be buying again unless we will find cheaper version of wild fish oil.

The best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product.

Very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You feel more energy and I feel my recover time after weightlifting is quicker with less muscle soreness. Helps to lower blood pressure and it's easy to consume with no fish burp after taste. Good value!

resonable price

Posted by some16some38 on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it is buy for my mother.