best breakfast company!

Posted by HarperT on Aug 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I put this with my cereal! so good !

Nice surprise

Posted by Reviewer2928529 on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Disappointed at first with the taste and look of the product (brown powder) I tried to put it in my yogurt - and it changed the whole picture! It was delicious! (Yeh, stupid me, tried to eat a raw product :-)). I put it in the cheesecake I bake too. Highly recommend.

a definite in my pantry

Posted by Reviewer1629845 on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ground is the best way to eat these seeds and having them ground so that the nutritional value is not lost is even better. my 2 year old twins eat this in the their breakfast cereal every morning and love it. i think its because of the berries because they didnt ever like the plain version.

Really Good!

Posted by Reviewer1704422 on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I actually bought these at a local store -- I hadn't heard of them before and didn't realize that iHerb was carrying them. But I have to say, these do taste really good. They add just a hint of sweetness to the flaxseeds (not to mention, the way they cut these flaxseeds has them tasting better than traditional meal). I make sweet balls out of these using this flaxseed, coconut manna and xylitol. I'll definitely be buying more of this stuff!

Great way to be healthy

Posted by Reviewer2955397 on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and good for your fiber and your heart. Hard to locate locally and the price is better on this site.

We love it

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Apr 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is very tasty, a bit of sweet from the berries. Thanks for the great price too.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1223896 on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

mix with breakfat cereal

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1879361 on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just wish I could buy a bigger bag. you could eat it as a bowl of cereal because its tasts so good.

It tastes sooo good

Posted by Reviewer1219772 on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Never knew Flaxseed could taste this good. I put at least 2 tsp of this in my oatmeal and my Activia yogurt. It makes them taste so much good and adds just a bit of crunch that I enjoy eating my oatmeal and my yogurt so much more these days.

Great flaxseed product

Posted by Reviewer3116421 on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ran out of flaxseed and had to order some more, and came across this one on iHerb. I decided to give it a try, and am so glad I did! Like the reviewer before me, I also have to say that this is the best tasting flaxseed that I've tried. The berries add just a hint of sweetness and flavor, and this tastes great in my morning yoghurt/cereal/mysli. I also love the fact that the flaxseed in this product are organic. I will definitely buy this again!

1 2