Great together

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

iHerb.com & Spectrum Coconut oil are a great way for me to save time while sticking to a healthy diet. I use it in breakfast shakes,oatmeal and more. My busy routine never has to skip a beat, because of iHerb's fast delivery. I always recommend iHerb to my family & friends.

Awesome for Cooking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great oil for cooking eggs, potatoes, etc. it melts nice, allows the food not to stick but it is also not too "oily" like using an oil. The flavor is very mild as some other coconut oils leave the food with a "coconuty" taste/smell, this one does not. My husband would not eat the foods with the other oils, but this one is his go to for frying foods!

It's perfect for dry skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin is quite sensitive and dry. So I use it instead of body lotion/ cream. It keeps my skin moisturizing. The price is reasonable than others.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I will reorder this product.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it a lot and use use it for multi purpose. My favourite are hair and toothpaste! Try it it leaves the teeth clean, conditionned and smell free! I also like the taste of it. The consistency is ferm but melt easily once applied on the skin, in the mouth...

moisturizes wonderfully

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We use this as an ingredient in homemade baby wipes and by itself as a body moisturizer. We've never dealt with diaper rash when using homemade wipes. It soaks in well, using very little, and does not leave a greasy feeling. Skin loves it. It's also excellent for cooking, including popping popcorn. Yum.

Great oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We use this for baking.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great multi-purpose coconut oil. Awesome for smoothies!

The best I've tried so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been a fan of the coconut oil for a long time and I've been looking for a versatile and high quality product for quite a while. This one is great both for cosmetic use and for cooking and very good value for money. I highly recommended it!

Scent-free, literally gentle enough for my baby's skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this for cooking, baking, and as a little moisturizer on my infant. Love it. Only complaint (and reason for 4 stars instead of 5): the jar is unusually difficult to open. Not just the first time - every time. I have taken to barely screwing the top back on because it is somehow impossible to get back off.

1 2 3